Raven

I head down to the chamber of secrets its the first time in ages I have adventured down here.

I walk past the Basilisks like it weirdly alright Iike it died yesterday not a few years ago.

I head through the entrance to salazar slytherns secret common room including all the rooms needed including Chambers aka bedroom.

I grab the first book I save luckily involving dark magic, to be honest not surprised (I was drunk, but now sober from from this point I am fine).

I walk towards a couch sitting down and reading it, knowing what to do.

I lay the book down on the floor as I wave my hand making a rune on the floor, having candle appear fully lit and I start to mumble to the words the book said.

I feel the magic flowing through me as I feel my magic getting more of a control of it self because this spell yeah is dark but it allows me to control everything even allows me to adventure more outside of the ordinary magical life, allows me to see between the cracks of reality.

I feel hears loud noises making my look down noticing I am floating as all the walls and flooring shaking knowing this can't just be happening in this room.

I hear a voice a feminine one, calling me the heir of the founders, as I figure out its the castle that is speaking to me.

As everything falls into place and everything stops, I feel my feet touch the floor again, I feel like one, never felt like this before like my whole self, well I did when I was born until the whole death of Lily and James Potter happened, Dumbledore did something to me, to me and the dark lord.

The dark lord he was there that night but he was getting me, he was getting Dumbledore, as if trying to protect me from the three, maybe he knew who I truly was, who my parents are, maybe thats why voldemort wanted me to join him because he knew who I was.

But wait I was a baby in the coat but my true actual again, how did he know or find our.

Or maybe I was supposed to be protected and not killed because of propecy, maybe he knew I would be the one to then have his soul inside of me.

I need help, I know who to go to

----

C.W.