Chapter 21 - I Am Going

Comenzar desde el principio

"You have all picked on her, I never would have thought a woman would have such success with men." Zoro commented. Lue was kicking some of the guys with crossed arms, he didn't really need to interfere.

"Zoro, Dad!" Luffy exclaimed. Nami looked back.

"Did they hurt you?" He asked.

"What?"

"He asked, if you're hurt, lady." Lue repeated, he kicked some guys onto the ground and let go of a collar. Nami's eyes widened, she never really saw such a tall person, besides some fishmen.

"N-No...I'm okay." She answered both of them.

"Yaaa...it's good! It's good you found me!" Luffy said."Now, fast! Untie me!" He said sheepishly.

"Don't try to be greedy, Luffy." Lue said and started to walk to Luffy.

"Man, do you really need to alway get into some kind of trouble?" Zoro asked. "First a bird, now you're in a cell."

"It's not boring at least..." Luffy tried to defend himself.

"Zoro?" One pirate asked.

"That's how he named him...and 'dad' too." Another said.

'That infamous pirate hunter? And a dad?! What are these guys?!' Nami thought.

"You're Zoro?" Buggy asked. Lue turned around, he was just about to reach Luffy. "You came for my head?"

"No, I'm not interested. I ended it." Zoro answered.

"But I'm interested in you..." Buggy had his arms crossed.

"That...that sounded funny..." Lue held his stomach and placed a hand over his mouth for his laugh not to get out.

"Huh?" Buggy took his knives out and looked at Lue.

"Huh?" Lue looked back.

"HAAAA?!" Buggy pointed at the man.

"What, what, what?!" Luffy looked at them.

"You're! You're Monkey D. Luerion!" Buggy stepped back.

"Heh?" Nami was confused. Zoro looked at Lue.

"I am." He answered.

"What are you doing here?!" Buggy almost tripped.

"Just sailing along..." Lue crossed his arms and smirked.

"It's not possible! You! You were on the Grand Line and..." He lost his knives.

"But I'm here, you know. Wanted to try something new." Lue shrugged. "And that was almost 23 years ago!" Lue exclaimed.

"What?!" The clown sweatdropped.

"What is going on..." Nami backed out from the pirates. Zoro with her. They came near Luffy.

"23 years ago?" Luffy murmured.

"That's impossible!" Buggy held his head.

"Buggy-sama? What is wrong?" Some of his pirates asked.

"T-this guy...he..." Buggy looked up. They all flinched even the straw hat's, besides Lue. "He humiliated me!" He pointed at the man.

"HEH?!" Their jaws dropped.

"I see you still remember that! Hahahaha!" Lue laughed.

"Dad, what is he saying?" Luffy asked. Zoro tried to unlock the padlock.

"Nothing important, Luffy. Just some old bickering. But yeah as I remember..." Lue placed a hand over his chin.

23 years ago. A young 20-year-old Luerion encountered a young Buggy on his journey. He was just travelling alone, because Roger's crew got disbanded.