a not so smart move

Start from the beginning

When we finished i washed the dishes with the water on our jug, while she got two curtains out of a basket. After i was finished she asked me to help her hang up the curtains at the doors, wish i did gladly. When i was securing the curtain at the door, she said she would go to to clean the second room for a bit, i didn't know we had a second room. I finished and went to deep the meat in salt again.

I finished doing that and realised, iris hasen't come yet, so i followed her scent towards the second room to see if she needed any help. When i arrived instead of another room i saw a big spring with reapling water to the side there was a small basket with small pots and vaces with lids, but there was no sign of my female. I started getting worried and went to the edge to see if i could find her and was relieved when i saw her swiming towards me. As she broke trough the water surface she loked beautiful( he did not see anything since her hair was covering the important places). When she realized i was looking at her she smiled beautifully at me and extended her hand as if asking me to pull her, so i extended my hand to meet hers.

Thats everything for today guys i hope you enjoyed it. Bye😘

Sike😜

But seriously guys, the rest of the chapter has adult content, if you are a minor don't read it.🔞

Having said that, this is a beast world fanfic, i know you are in for the sauce, and the majority won't skip it, read on your own accord. Enjoy😎

Warning i migth have gone a little overboard( read a lot of lemon to write this part)

Iris PoV:

I had brought my bath products with me and put them on the edge of the spring,took my clothes of and got in the water wich was just perfect. I knew Winston wouldn't take to long in coming to see if i needed help, so i quickly washed my hair, body and after i was done with that i swam for a bit until i heard steps getting near and when he was about to to come into the room i dived and swam towards the shore mermaid stile (just so you know im a great swimer) and when i was close enough to the shore i resurfaced feeling like Ariel from the little mermaid, just blond and a lot more wet. When i finally looked at my dear Winston i saw a mixture of relief and awe in his eyes which made me smile. I extended my hand towards him, he shortly after extended his to met mine and when i had a good grip on his big manly hand i pulled him onto the water, omg his face when he came back to the surface was priceless it made me laugh harder than you could imaging, it was the most hilarious WTF face i had ever seen, and i know for a fact that he wouldn't know wath that means.
After i stoped laughing i apologised for startling him, but continued behabing like a child and to mi amusement he even indulged and played with me for a good while.

After a good amount of goofing around i ofered to wash his hair whish he accepted, i gave him a really good scrub wish relaxed him, and when it was time to rince him i asked him to turn aroud wish he did and came face to face with my perky big bare breasts, and by how red his face was getting i could see he just now realized we where both naked and was getting self conscious, to late for that now baby. I asked him to close his eyes and tilt his head backwards to rince him and when he did i used a jar i had brought with me to rinse him.

After rinsing him well i leaned over his face letting my breath fan his lips which made him open his eyes. I saw the decire my simple action had cause on him reflected in his eyes, it got me excited so i licked my lips in a slow tempting manner, which earned me a small approval growl. After that approval i captured his lips in a passionate hot kiss wrapping my arms over his shoulders and around his neck, to my surprise he snaked his arms around my waist and hoisted me up so my legs where wrapped around his hips and my breasts flush against his hard chiseled chest, his already hard large shaft sheathed agaist my buttocks, this got me so turned on my nipples hardened against him. As we ran out of air we separated, panting hard, he recovered faster than me and started leaving a kiss trail from my lips to my chest where he put one of my rosy beads into his mouth, he licked, sucked and swirled his tongue around it, hefore switching to the other one, which was driving me mad with need. My moans left my mouth without my consent, and my hands explored his wet hair until i found his ears and i started fondling them. This brougth him to a sudden stop, letting go of my nipple and looking at me like i had become his prey, o god i thik i just made a mistake. In a flash we were out of the water me still straddling him and flushed against his chest, he quickly walked towards our newly built bed his shaft slapping my butt cheeks. When we got there he layed me down and got on top of me kissing me, and without warning introduced one of his big fingers in my flower making me gasp in our kiss, he let me breath and continued his asault on my breast, after a while he introduced a second finger making me moan and then a third moving them at a fast pase that made me cum, as i came down of my high i felt his hot kisses on my neck. I moved my head slightly and purred on his hear.

Iris: ~mate me Winston~

This broke his remaing sanity, he took his fingers out and stood on his knees positioning his shaft at my entrance and asking permission with his eyes. I nodded mi head and he slowly entered me, it was unconfortable but bearable until he found a thin blockage, he pulled back and slamed back in this time all the way to the base, it hurt i wont lie but it wasn't unbearable, so i kept quiet as to not worry this husband of mine. I felt so full i didn't even dare to breath but i gave him the okay to move, at first he moved slowly trying to not hurt me until i moaned in his ear.

Iris: ~please Winston, faster~

He obeyed and picked up his pace grunting now and then, this had me in a mess he was hitting all the rigth places at a controled rhythm that was taking me over the edge but i needed more so i pushed on his chest and fliped us so that he was laying on his back and i was riding him. I felt even more full which made me moan louder, i leaned over and kissed him on the lips and trailed down his neck to his nipples and started toying with them making him grunt and growl, until i felt his hands on my hips. I sat up riding him and started roling my hips while bouncing on his length, meanwhile i looked at his face as it contorted in pleasure, and heard his troathy growls that made me come once more, my back arched back and i rode mi high with his hands suporting me. Then he flipped us so that he was on his knees and i was straddling him my face on the furrs and my back to him enthering me without mercy once againg filling me up. He was pounding me hard and fast, i came many times in a short while, i cold feel his cock pulsating inside me it wouldent be much longer now, his trust became frantick and we both came hard, our love juice driping and staining the furrs under us.

Can't believe i wrote this😖 but well this is the longest chapter yet, tell me if you want to read it on Winston's view. Bye(writer hides under rock out of embarrassment)