72) Past ?

🦋

Aadya clutched Rudra's arm tightly, finding her protection in him. A part of her wanted to hide herself in his protective arms however the other half wanted her to face her fear and walk with Rudra matching his every step.

The long corridors of his party office was not scaring her as much as the curious eyes of spectators were scaring her.

Clinging to his strong arm she was looking like a sweet koala clinging to a tall tree. Rudra was amused, he adores her cuteness.

"It is okay my princess. My sweetest angel why are you worrying so much ? They all work for me, you don't have to get scared or intimidated by any of them," leaning close to her ear Rudra whispered and placed a soft kiss on her earlobe.

Aadya shivered feeling his kiss. With a little fear in her eyes she looked at the men lined up on both sides.

They were scarier than the men who worked for her husband Vikram. These men were mostly old or middle aged, most of them wore a white outfit as if someone had died here.

Though Aadya loves the colour white but seeing every other person in white clothes was not giving her a good feeling.

And the thing that all of them literally bowed their heads with their hands folded in Namastey to her and her Rudra was more unsettling.

For god sake they were older than both her and her husband.. they should not bow down their head to them like this !

As they proceeded towards the Rudra's cabin Aadya moved closer to her sugar's ear and whispered,"Sugar, why all of them are wearing white clothes? Has someone died?" She asked and blinked her long lashes innocently.

Rudra stared at her innocent moon-like face and bit his lip, restraining the chuckle that was about to pass through his lips. How innocently she was asking him this question.

He loves this side of her.

Less dominating, more innocent.

Placing a soft kiss on her forehead Rudra chuckled lightly and said,"No princess. It's nothing like that all of them are politicians and most of the Indian politicians prefer to wear white clothes. It's kind of politician thingy, a fashion statement maybe," he nodded as if he was sure of his answer.

However poor Rudra himself did not know clearly that why the fuck Indian politicians mostly wear white.

"But you don't wear white clothes much often and even now in this leather jacket you are not looking like a politician at all," Aadya pointed out the obvious. She whispered the words in his ears as if she was telling him a big secret. She was not wanting anyone to hear what she was saying to him.

Rudra again smiled at the look of pure innocence and curiosity in her eyes. She is his favorite girl. He just wants to reach his office and kiss the hell out of her pink chapped lips.

They were inviting him.

"You see they are old politicians so they follow old decorams but your husband is a young, emerging and most handsome politician out there so he does not have to follow these senseless old decorams," he answered her proudly, flicking her little nose at the end of his sentence.

A smile blew on her lips and her small nose scrunched ever so cutely at his small gesture and she nodded,"Of course my sugar is different from everyone. He is my special one," saying so she wrapped an arm around his torso and placed her head on his shoulder, forgetting about the curious and judgemental eyes of all the onlookers.

If she has her husbands with her then there is no need for her to get scared or intimidated by anyone.

She has the strongest heroes by her side who can be the deadliest villains only for her.. why would she get scared by anything or anyone.