Ch 5.

Sam's Pov:

I woke up to someone banging on my door. "It's the police, open up!" The officer shouted. Shit, shit, shit! I looked down and my white shirt was covered in blood and my hands were too. The officer kicked in the door and ran over to me. I put my hands up instantly, "Stay where you are!" The officer shouted. I nodded and complied, "Put your hands behind your back!" The officer yelled. Once again I nodded and put my hands behind my back. A couple of seconds later I felt cold metal on my skin, "Samuel Golbach you're under arrest for the murder of Katrina Stuart and multiple other victims." The officer said as he made me stand up. I started crying uncontrollably, "I DIDN'T KILL HER!" I shouted, "You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You may hire an attorney and if you can't afford one, the court will provide one for you. Your attorney may be present during any questioning or interviews." The officer said calmly, "But I didn't do it!" I shouted, "Mr. Golbach please remain silent." The officer said, "No!" I started screaming. That was when it all went black.

I shot up from my bed in a cold sweat. I checked my phone to see what time it was. The time read 3:25 AM. Thank God it was just a dream. Y/n rushed in the room to see what was wrong but I told her I had a bad dream and I was being attacked. "So that's why you were screaming no?" She asked, "Yeah, sorry about that." I said. Colby walked in the room minutes later to check on me. "You good dude?" He asked, "Yeah just a bad dream." I said. Colby and Y/n decided to make a place for them to sleep in my room and stayed in there for the rest of the night. They eventually went back to sleep but there was no way that I could. I kept thinking about the dream. I hope I find a way to get rid of this demon soon so I don't have to worry about this. I got up to go to the bathroom and the voice started talking, "Bad dream Sammy?" It said in a baby voice, "Shut up, you're the last person I wanna talk to right now, go away." I said, "But I will never go away, you can never get rid of me!" It said with a laugh at the end. I just sighed and went back out of the bathroom to my bedroom. Y/n was missing from her spot so I went to go find her. She was in the kitchen making herself a snack with some graham crackers she had found and peanut butter. "Late night snack?" I asked coming around the corner making her jump, "Jesus Sam! Don't scare me like that!" She shouted, "Sorry I was just checking on you." I said giving her a smile, "Yes I'm getting a snack, I'm hungry." She said, "Right, well I'll leave you to it then." I said before I walked back to my room. Colby was still sound asleep, as he should be. He's a very heavy sleeper so I wandered how he even heard me yelling earlier. I guess he might've been waking up in the middle of the night and he heard me. He wakes up sometimes because he has trouble sleeping if the room isn't a certain temperature like if he gets too hot or too cold he'll wake up randomly. I eventually fell asleep again and I slept for what felt like 5 minutes but it was hours. When I woke up again, Colby and Y/n were making us breakfast and it was 10 in the morning. I walked out of my room with a yawn, "What's for breakfast chefs?" I asked causing them both to jump, "STOP SCARING US!" Colby and Y/n yelled in unison with a laugh from all of us at the end. Once we all stopped laughing to death, Colby answered my question, "We decided to have pancakes and bacon this morning, that good with you?" Colby asked, "Sounds great!" I exclaimed, the smell of bacon filling my nose. I sat on a barstool I had at my island counter while I waited for Y/n and Colby to fix our plates. A few minutes later while we were all eating, we decided to turn on the tv. I wish we wouldn't have turned it on. "On today's news we'll be covering the information released on Katrina. The autopsy reports showed she had a stab wound on her neck where the killer injected poison. This kill wasn't like the others where the body was cut all over and looked like a cat scratched it from the inside out but this one was a clean and peaceful kill. Evidence from the scene looks like the killer got into Katrina's home late that night after she had gotten home and waited until she was asleep to inject her with a lethal poison. That is all the police would give us on that situation. Remember the killer is still at large so we advise you keep locking your doors and I wouldn't go anywhere alone, especially young women. Now for the weather." The news lady said. Instead of turning the tv off like normal we left it on for a bit. "Sam I'm so sorry, if I'd have known they'd-" Colby tried to say but I shook my head, "It's alright, this was a good breakfast but I can't eat anymore." I said as I got up from my stool and went to my room. I decided I'd edit one of Colby and I's videos and little did I know that Y/n was watching me edit. I didn't mind if she saw though and I'm sure Colby wouldn't either. I finished editing the video about 2 hours later and me and Y/n just talked for a bit until Colby came in and then we all three talked. Colby and I had been texting without Y/n knowing and we had planned to bring her along with us on our next trip and I was excited about it but I was nervous and scared too because I didn't know what he would try. Maybe he'll leave us alone this time. Anyways we all just talked for the rest of the day and we informed Y/n of the trip. She said she'd get out of work to be able to go with us which made me really happy. This trip would be exactly what I needed and it would really help with my situation. Maybe I could get help to get this thing out of me. I really hoped so. 

A/n: Heyyyyyyyyy!! Guess what, I just made this chapter not even a day later. I have ideas pouring out of me right now and I haven't made a story like this one in a long time. I think the last one I made was my most popular story about Deku and Todoroki and that was about 2 or 3 years ago. Anyways thank you for all your support on this story and I'll see you guys tomorrow in a new chapter. Also, if you haven't yet and you like MHA you should go see my Deku and Todoroki story. It's called "A Yandere's Love." A TodoDeku story. I love you guys!!!