ch 1.

Your pov:

One day, I was walking down the streets of LA when I passed the most handsome guy I'd ever seen. He had floofy blonde hair and bright blue eyes and a smile that would light up anyone's day. Little did I know that this was not a coincidence and I wouldn't find out until later after he became my boyfriend. To understand what I'm talking about I better tell you the story right from the beginning.

-2 years ago-

I was walking home from the mall in LA when I passed a really cute boy. He accidentally bumped into me and caused me to spill my drink all over him. He turned around and I was expecting him to be angry but he just smiled and helped me pick up everything I dropped. "Oh my God I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going and I was in a rush and now you're covered in Starbucks coffee and you're wearing a white shirt which makes it worse!" I said frantically but the boy smiled at me and said, "It's fine, don't worry too much about it." and walked off. He didn't seem mean or like he was mad and despite my efforts to try and buy him a new shirt, he refused. I finally just shrugged and went on my way. On my way home though, I couldn't help but feel like someone was following me. Must be my mind. Anyway, I unlocked the door to my apartment and went in. I sat my things down on the table and sat down on my couch with a sigh. I turned on the tv to see what was on the news. "Mysterious serial killer has struck again. Just last night between the hours of 10:30 pm and 11:00 pm, a young girl was murdered at the local club. There were no witnesses and the girl wasn't found until hours later. She was pronounced dead on the scene. The killer is still at large so please we advise you, lock your doors and keep your windows closed at night. Now for the weather." The news person said before I turned the tv off. I always locked my door and my apartment was on the 3rd floor of the building so I didn't need to worry about anyone getting in my windows. I went in my room and got some clothes to take a shower. Ater my shower, I worked on a video for youtube. I made small edits of youtubers and got pretty decent views. When I finished the video, I shut my pc off and went to bed.

A/n: Heyyy, so I know this is a short 1st chapter but don't worry I have big plans for the other chapters. I think you guys are gonna really love this story and if you can please feel free to leave comments on anything you may want to see. I'm very open about ideas so, show me whatchu got!