Ch 3.

Sam's Pov:

As I got ready for the party I looked in the mirror, "You gonna kill her too?" the voice in my head said. "No, she's different." I said, "What makes her different?" the voice said, "I don't know she just is." I said. The voice shut up after that and I finished getting ready. I had on a pink XPLR shirt with a pair of white ripped jeans and a denim vest over the shirt. I had a split personality that made me kill people. I didn't want to but if I blacked out then he would come out and kill. I hated him but there was nothing I could do. I just hope he doesn't hurt Y/n. She's different, just something about her was interesting and aside from the other girls, she's actually nice. The others were, well let's just say their looks were the only thing they had going for them. I combed my hair and headed into the main room of my apartment. I had told Y/n to come 1 hour early because I genuinely wanted to get to know her. Knock Knock, she was here. I opened the door and greeted her with my signature smile, "Hey, come on in." I said. She nodded and walked in. She really did get ready for the party, she curled her hair and changed her whole outfit. She was wearing a tight fit crop with fishnets and a black skirt. She had also redone her makeup, she was wearing a smokey black with grey glitter and a hint of white in the corner of her eyelid. She also changed her lip gloss to black lipstick and thickened her mascara, even on her fake eyelashes. "Where is everyone?" She asked, "Oh, they're gonna be a little late so it's just us for the next hour." I said, "Oh okay." She said, "You can make yourself at home if you want, you don't just have to stand there and hurt your feet." I said, smiling, "Oh, right." She said as she shyly smiled and sat down. I sat next to her on the couch but not too close, "I like the way you redid your makeup." I said, getting a closer look at her makeup, "Thanks, i always go all out for parties." She said with one of the cutest shy smiles I'd ever seen. We just sat there and talked for a bit until everyone got there. Colby was the first to arrive then Corey and Devyn and then one of Colby's friends he asked if he could invite, Katrina Stuart. I kind of liked her but I didn't wanna get too close because I knew if I did that he would come out and then she'd be dead. "Sam who's this?" She came up to Y/n and I and asked, "Oh, this is Y/n. I met her after she spilled her Starbucks on me." I said with a slight laugh, "Well it's nice to meet you Y/n, I'm Katrina, Katrina Stuart but you can call me Kat." She said. Y/n smiled and shook her hand before Kat sat next to me. "Hey Sam, can you come with me for a minute?" Kat asked, "Yeah sure." I said. Kat stood up and pulled me with her to my bedroom. "So I've been meaning to tell you for a while now Sam but, I like you." She said. Shit, this can't be happening, "Oh really now?" I asked. Fuck don't say you like her too, "Well I like you too. We can keep it on the low until you're ready to tell everyone." I said. Kat nodded and we walked back out to the living room. Fucking shit! Why did I say I liked her back. It was true, she was attractive and hot, she had a decent subscriber count on Youtube and she had a lot of followers on social media. I really hope I don't black out. "Well, let's get this party started!" Kat said. Kat got us all our drinks and pizza. I don't think she liked how close I was to Y/n and I didn't even realize I was. "Sam why don't you tell Y/n about what we talked about?" Kat asked, clearly drunk. An hour had passed since everyone was here and we were all getting a little drunk but Kat, she was out of it already, "I'm not ready." I said, I was the most sober of everyone here, even Y/n was a little drunk. "Aw okay." Kat said, putting her head on my shoulder.

-An hour later. The party's over now-

Sam's Demon's Pov:

An hour passed like it was nothing. Kat had convinced Sam to let her stay over but little did Kat know that Sam had blacked out by that time and she was talking to me. "So Kat, you wanna, ya know." I said and Kat new exactly what I meant. She nodded and we went to Sam's room. Little did Kat know she was going to pass out soon. Just as things were getting hot and heavy, that's exactly what happened. Kat passed out on Sam's bed just like I planned. I decided to have Kat go in a peaceful way since Sam had fancied her just a little. Sam was right though, Y/n was different and I've decided I won't mess with her. But what's wrong with a little fun with Kat? Nothing that's what. Anyways, I put on gloves and picked up Kat. I carried her out to her car and made sure to take her home and lay her on her bed. Her house was an hour away from the apartment so I had to make sure to text myself from her phone an hour ago and say she was on her way home and then when we got there I texted myself again and said I made it home. I injected Kat with a poison in her neck that would take care of her fast and painlessly and I walked back home, making sure I wasn't seen. This plan had worked before on the other girls and it worked this time too. Let's see what the news has to say about this in the morning. When I got back home, I threw away the gloves in the woods nearby and buried them so they couldn't be found and cleaned up the party. When the police find her, it'd look like she commited suicide and Sam nor I would be a suspect because I made sure to cover my tracks. I even told Colby that Kat left before I took her home in her car and plus her car was there and the texts would also be my alibi. I changed Sam's body into a loose t-shirt and shorts and switched myself off back to his consciousness by going to sleep.

A/n: 2 chapters in one day? Do I have ideas pouring out of my head right now? Yes, yes I do. See you all in the next chapter. Also no hate to Kat I love her so much and everything she and Sam do but for plot purposes she had to die. ;-;