"If you can't find a radiator hose here" Shane said as the group looked around them.

"There's a whole bunch of stuff we can find" Daryl commented as he was digging through the boot of a car.

"I can siphon more fuel from these cars for a start" T-dog said.

"Some food,water?" Carol asked seeing as those were definitely things the group were going to need more of soon.

"This is a graveyard" Lori said which caused everyone to look down and Daryl to stop rummaging through the car. "I don't know how I feel about this"

"Yeah but it's full of things we need. And no offence they don't need it so we should get to work looking through try to find anything useful" Cassie said before everyone split up to try and find anything useful.

Cassie walked along with Carl and Sophie peering in car windows as she did. Anything she found she placed in her bagwhich hadn't been much so far. She peered in one window and found a ziplock bag full of mini pretzels. She laughed to herself before placing the snack in her bag and kept walking. In the back of the next car she sound a stuffed lion she swiped for Carl. It was his favourite animal and she remembered he had one like it before the world went to shit.

As she was walking over she felt someone grab her shoulders. The person spun her around and she realised it was Rick. He put a finger to his lips and motioned for her to get down as he did rolling over under the car so there was enough room for her to squeeze in beside him.

Cassie looked over and saw Carl under one car with Sophia under one as well. As she was  looking over at the two kids heaps of legs belonging to walkers began to stumble past them. When Cassie looked above her she saw Lori under a car with Carol who was sobbing into Loris hand as the sight of her little girl in such danger. Slowly the herd of walkers made their way through the traffic jam and the number of legs that could be seen decreased until it looked like the walkers had stopped. They hadn't.

As Sophia began to crawl out from her hiding space a walker saw her and crawled under after her. Sophia let out a shriek that attracted another walker as she scurried away climbing over the steel railing of the highway and running off into the woods.

Cassie and Rick shared a look before both sprinting after her tumbling down the hill she had ran down. Cassie and Rick separated slightly staying within eye distance of each other sprinting through the woods. Cassie caught sight of Sophia running around terrified and signalled to Rick.

They both made their way over to her Cassie bumping into Sophia as the little girl ran round a corner. Sophie began to cry out thinking Cassie was a walker as Cassie soothed the little girl pulling her close,

When Sophia saw Rick she ran over to him reaching for Ricks gun. "Shoot them"

"No no those walkers on the road would here it. Then it wouldn't just be two it's be hundreds." Rick told her before picking the girl up and sprinting away.

They ended up at a creek and both Grimes twins jumped in before Cassie signalled for Sophia to jump into her arms. Once she had the little girl she took her towards where an old tree had fallen and placed her down beside it.

"Sophia you got to stay here hide over there me and Rick will draw them away just stay hidden" Cassie explained to the frightened little girl.

"No Cassie please, please don't leave me" the little girl sobbed holding onto her. As the little girl her on tight she could tell her body shaking from fear.

"Listen they don't get winded. Me and Cassie do and we have to take one each so we can protect you. This is how we all survive okay?" Rick told the girl who nodded in response. "If we don't make it back run back to the highway back the way we came keep the sun on your left shoulder" Rick explained before she nodded letting go of Cassie and running to the hiding spot Rick had shown her.