"Ahh, don't worry about it. Just know those bullies who hurt me have been expelled finally." He says, trying to reassure her.

"They hurt you again? I can't believe they weren't expelled immediately. At least they can't hurt you now." She replies, trusting her son will be okay.

"Yeah, and I have some people who are taking really good care of me." Sunoo smiles.

"Like that Sunghoon? He seems really nice." She says, causing Sunoo to blush immediately.

"Yes and others too.." he replies.

"Anyway, I bought us some takeout from your favourite place! Let's eat!" She says, causing a huge smile to form on Sunoo's face.

"YAY! TTEOKBOKKI! Thank you mummy, you're the best!" He says before tucking into his meal.

He tries to savour every mouthful as they don't get fast food often. He doesn't mind it too much since his mum's cooking is superior but every now and then a treat like this makes him so happy.

The two talk about all sorts of different things although his mum every now and then tries to find out what things Sunoo wants at the moment, which the younger boy suspects is for his upcoming birthday.

All this joy almost made him forget about his thoughts before his mum came back, almost. After his meal and chat with his mum he decided to go upstairs and start doing some homework.

He sat down trying to solve the first equation on his work sheet. Usually questions like these were solved in minutes but this time sunoo couldn't seem to stop thinking about his thoughts from earlier that evening. He knows he is loved, he knows he has all the support from everyone around him. Yet, something was stopping him from accepting that. It is like there is a voice in his head telling him he is not good enough for such kindness.

There was once a period of Sunoo's life where his condition was so bad he started to believe what the bullies said to him. The belief he didn't deserve to be on this planet. No one was ever aware of how bad it got. He felt like he didn't deserve to ask for help, he believed he only deserved to suffer.

Tonight was one of those nights. He looked at himself in the mirror. His eyes went up and down. Then he lay on his bed and immediately burst into tears. He felt disgusting looking at himself, seeing all the scars that were left on him. He felt ashamed of the fact he liked boys and there was one boy in particular starting to grow on him who would never like him back.

Through these thoughts, Sunoo's heart started to beat uncontrollably. His anxiety levels had increased severely high and before he knew it he was gasping for air. He didn't know what to do, he just needed to breathe, but how? Sunoo's mind was only thinking about one person, Park Sunghoon.

He remembered the words the blonde had said earlier that day, "I will always be there for you". Will he be there for him now? He gets out his phone, tears were streaming down his face and his breathing was still very uneasy. He didn't care, he needed Sunghoon more than ever.

He clicked on the contact name, a small smile forming as he saw the words "annoying, Park" reminding him off when the two absolutely loathed each other.

"Sunoo? Are you alright?" Sunghoon asks after picking up immediately.

Sunoo just breaths heavily, the idea of forming sentences right then seemed a little too much for him.

"Hello? Are you okay Sunoo... I'm worried." Sunghoon says, his voice hinting the worry.

"Hi..." the black-haired boy barely manages to say as he finally catches some breath.

"Are you okay Sunoo? What's the matter..." Sunghoon questions.

"Sunghoon.. not really. I had a panic attack so I called you to calm myself down." The younger boy replies, still breathing heavily.

"God... are you okay? I'm here Sunoo. What would you like me to do?" Sunghoon asks, understanding of the younger boy.

"Just, stay with me. Make me laugh." Sunoo suggests.

Sunghoon does just that. Before they realise it, the two have been on call to each other for almost two hours. Sunghoon constantly telling stories or doing silly things causing Sunoo to laugh endlessly. Sunoo feels so happy talking to the older boy that it makes him a little sad the two only just became so close with each other.

"Hey Sun, it's almost midnight.. are you feeling better now?" Sunghoon asks, yawning as he asks.

"Yeah, I am. Thank you hyung. I'll see you tomorrow. Come round for 11 so I can have a lie in." Sunoo replies.

"Alright sleepy head. See you tomorrow, you better be up on time!" He says.

"I'll try... night hoon hyung." Sunoo replies, his voice become slightly slurred as he grows in tiredness.

"Goodnight Sunoo." Sunghoon says back, hanging up the phone.
————————————————————————————————————————————————

Ahhh hi!! I thought I'd update today as a little treat :P I hope you enjoyed this read <3 I promise more sunsun is to come !! Also, THE PREVIEW FOR "BITE ME?!" I am so excited for their comeback, it sounds amazing. Thank u for supporting this fic !! Ly ❤️‍🩹