Rose: Jungkook? (hugs him)

Me: Yah Pasta!! I'll choke to death if you keep me any longer like this! 

But the reality, I wanted to stay longer like that. Anyways, I was really happy that Rose hugged me, moreover I'm happy about the fact that we both are dating. 

As soon as Jennie and Taehyung see each other, they hug. Yeah, they're dating too, what's wrong, anyway? And wait, they peck each other's lips?

Rose: Hey, hey! Stop! Don't go too ahead of yourselves! 

Taehyung: What do you mean? We just kissed, it's not like we're making out or something. 

Rose: Looking at you, you won't miss a chance to make out with my unnie. 

Jennie: And what if it's Jungkook and you? 

I widen my eyes when my name gets mentioned. I look at Rose, and she was blushing. How cute. I rub her cheeks. 

Me: (rubs her cheeks) Someone's blushing huh? Why are you blushing? 

Jennie: But guys, why are you here? Mrs. Park would be home anytime. She can catch us with you.

Rose: Yeah, it's perilous. Though my mom already knows about Jennie Unnie-

Taehyung: She knows? Omo! So, we can get married? 

We three laugh at his statement. Marry? Hyung, you need to graduate first. 

Jennie: Tae...we won't marry right now. And, you need to meet my parents, not Rose's. (points towards herself) 

Taehyung: Oh, yeah, sorry. I thought we got permission. 

Rose: But really, you guys should go-

R/Mom: What's happening here?   

~End of Jungkook's POV:-

Author's POV:-

The lads and lasses turn their faces, to see Mrs. Park standing at the door. The door was open, just the way Rose had opened it. 

R/Mom: What's happening here? Why was the door not closed? 

Rose: Err...Mom-

R/Mom: Wait, why are they here? (closes the door and points towards Jungkook and Taehyung)

Jungkook and Taehyung were really nervous about what to say, they just didn't want Rose and Jennie to get disappointed in them. 

Jennie: Uhmm...Mrs.Park, this is my boyfriend. (holds Taehyung's hand) We've been dating for a month now. I've already told my parents about this. Good thing, you met him as well. 

R/Mom: (claps her hands together) Wahh! Yes, yes! Your mom told me about that today! I was thinking of asking you, but you made me meet him. Hello, I'm Mrs. Park, Rose's Mom, and Jennie's Aunt. 

Taehyung: (bows) Annyeonghasseo, Mrs. Park. Nice to meet you. 

R/Mom: Ahh, from his looks and manners, you've done a great job, Jennie. (pats her shoulder)

Jennie and Taehyung smile at that statement. 

R/Mom: Ahh...wait, you're Jungkook right? Did you come that day to our house? 

Jungkook: Ne, Mrs. Park. 

Rose: Umm...eomma...I need to tell you something. 

R/Mom: Yes, tell me.

Rose: (goes towards Jungkook and holds his hands) I like Jungkook, and I want to date him. You told me that I can date, but you will have to know everything about him. You can know about him, please let me date him? 

R/Mom: But Rose...I thought you will date after you graduate. What's this? 

Rose: Please Mom, I've been friends with Jungkook for a very long time now, and I know he is a good person with a pure heart. Please, let me date him. 

R/Mom: Fine. I need to talk to Jungkook, then. We'll talk later, I hope it's fine with you. 

Jungkook: Yes, Mrs. Park.

R/Mom: Then, you both can leave. (points towards Jungkook and Taehyung) But wait, Jungkook, one question. 

Jungkook: (gulps) Yes, Mrs. Park? 

R/Mom: Do you love my daughter? 

Jungkook: Yes, I do. I love her with all my heart. I promise I won't ever leave her, I will protect her. Please, let me date her. 

R/Mom: Okay, let's see that later. You guys can go. 

 Rose's Mom goes towards her room and closes the door. Rose hugs Jungkook immediately after her mom leaves. 

Rose: Where did you learn all of those cheesy lines? 

Jungkook: That's not cheesy, I literally meant that. 

Taehyung: But wait, Jen, your parents know about me, then we can marry each other right? 

Jennie: Noo...Tae...they haven't met you, and they just allowed me to date a guy, and make him meet Mrs. Park. Marrying will be my parents and your parents' decision. 

Taehyung: Oh...okay. I think we should leave. We don't want Rose's Mom to be angry with us. 

Jennie: Okay then, bye guys! We'll meet tomorrow, then! 

Jungkook: Bye bye!

Rose: Byeeeee!

How was this chapter guys? I hope you liked it :D 
What will be Rose's Mom's decision when she gets to know about Jungkook? Will she accept him after listening to his past? 

I have my first final exam tomorrow, yet, I'm sitting here and making chapters. Anyways! Meet you guys in the next chapter! One more thing, you can give me suggestions about coming chapters! 

Salanghaeyo <33