"Oi. They're here," said Maki.

Megumi straightened up and put his phone away as soon as he noticed them.

Jujutsu High's class, from the Kyoto Campus. There were six members in attendance for the exchange event. Megumi had met most of them already.

The tallest student in the group was Aoi Tōdō. He was a third-year student and a Grade 1 Jujutsu Sorcerer. He was the same height as their teacher, Satoru Gojō, but unlike Gojō, Aoi was completely ripped. He had a very defined, heavy muscular build with a large scar down the left side of his face. He kept his black hair in a top-knot bun, and always had a disgruntled look on his face. He grumbled, "I don't see Suzuran."

The next tallest student was Kōkichi Muta, a slim young man with sharp brown eyes. He wore his black hair tied in a top knot with a red ribbon. Megumi had only met the student one other time, and had thought he was a stoic person.

Then there was Noritoshi Kamo, a third year and heir to the Kamo Clan. He wore his long black hair in an odd style where two strands were bandaged in front of his face and the rest was left free. He normally keeps his eyes closed and is coldly polite when addressed.

Mai Zen'in was Maki's twin sister who kept her hair short, and her personality nasty. She sneered. "Is this a welcome party? Gross."

Beside her was the shortest member, a girl with blonde pigtails and deep blue eyes. She carried a broom close to her. She was Momo Nishimiya.

The last member of Kyoto's group was someone Megumi hadn't met in person. He knew her name because Gojō had shown off the roster list and by process of elimination she had to be Kasumi Miwa. She had long, light blue hair with asymmetric bangs. Megumi noticed the katana at her hilt and wondered if it was a Cursed Weapon like what Maki used.

Nobara placed a hand on her hip. "Shut up and hand over the souvenirs. Yatsuhashi sweets, kuzukiri noodles, buckwheat cookies..."

"Salmon," said Toge, but by his tone and flat expression Megumi could tell he meant, Yeah! What she said.

Aoi scoffed. "You hungry?"

Momo's brow furrowed. "What a scary personality."

"Forget Suzuran," Kōkichi said. "Aren't you taking too much of a handicap with two first-years?"

Noritoshi said, "Age is irrelevant with Jujutsu Sorcerers. Especially Fushiguro. He is a Zen'in, after all."

If Megumi cared about Noritoshi's opinion in the slightest, he might have been offended to be called a Zen'in.

Good thing he didn't.

Noritoshi went on, "I'd say he's more reliable than the head of the family."

"Tch," Mai sneered.

"Hm?"

"Nothing," she said.

"Hey now, no fighting," rebuked a calm voice. The Kyoto's teacher was a Semi-Grade 1 Sorcerer named Utahime Iori. She was a young woman in a miko priestess outfit, kept her black hair pulled back, and had a scar across her left cheek and nose. She climbed up the front steps to reach the group. "What will I do with you kids?" She glanced around. "So, where's that idiot?"

"Satoru's late," said Panda.

"No way that idiot is ever on time," said Maki.

Megumi frowned. "She didn't even mention his name–"

"HERE I AM!"

Satoru Gojō came barreling from behind them. He was pushing some kind of boxed cart.

Miss Iori growled, "Satoru Gojō! You're late!"