Gefunden

Edited by Absolem (:

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Yūji Itadori became a regular guest at dinners

Yūji Itadori became a regular guest at dinners. After school each day he would come over instead of going to his home. He and Yūta would hang out, either playing video games or studying or going outside to play. Yūji was utterly in love with the concept of magic and things outside the norm, so every time Yūta did something a normal human couldn't Yūji would literally fanboy.

Yūji loved—LOVED—flying more than anything. Whether that was Lilly casting levitate on him or being carried by Yūta, the pink-haired protagonist adored it.

He was so sincerely jubilant it was impossible not to get caught up in his joy. Yūta quickly grew fond of the younger boy. They exchanged numbers and messaged each other during lunch periods. There were even a couple of days Yūta snuck over to Yūji's school to eat lunch with him.

A fast and powerful bond was formed between the two. It was apparent the two were tied together in the original Story of that world. Lilly wondered if they were meant to be friends or rivals or maybe something more in canon.

She loved it.

How could she not? Her son was happy and it felt like she was getting to adopt a second son in the process.

A month into his daily visits—he even came over on the weekends—his grandfather, Wasuke Itadori, stopped by for a formal introduction. He was a gruff, quiet, old man with a blunt way of speaking.

Lilly could plainly see he loved Yūji with all his heart. His words could be prickly, and his tone sharp, yet his gaze was filled with fondness when he looked at his grandson. It warmed Lilly's heart.

He was a busy man. Although technically retired, he never stopped working.

While Yūta and Yūji played together in the living room—they were playing Dark Souls II—Lilly served Wasuke Itadori some matcha creme tea with a side of dangos. Wasuke murmured a quiet thank you as he sat at the kitchen table and watched the two boys play.

"GAH! It's chasing us, it's chasing us," Yūji cried out. "What do I do? What do I do?!"

"Don't go that way—!"