Relámpago

Edited by Absolem (:

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Yūji Itadori was bundled up in a heavy blanket that had been crocheted by Yūta

Yūji Itadori was bundled up in a heavy blanket that had been crocheted by Yūta. Yūta had made it a "Christmas" gift for Lilly. Yūji used the word "Christmas" lightly because the Suzuran family celebrated something called Winter's Veil which looked an awful lot like a Frankenstein's monster of winter holidays. They still exchanged gifts, although it was a requirement for it to be hand-made, nothing pre-bought.

Yūji had a blanket of his own that Yūta made for him, but he left it at home. Since he was staying at the Suzuran's, he had commandeered Lilly's blanket.

He sniffled, rubbing his itchy nose. When he looked down at his finger, instead of snot there was soot.

Ugh.

The reason he was staying at the Suzuran household was because he was still adjusting to his newfound powers after chugging that revolting potion. Yūji always prided himself on an iron gut, and that was by far the nastiest thing he had ever consumed.

There was the sound of footsteps on the steps.

The bottom of the house was Lilly's tea shop. There were stairs that connected the shop to the house. The teashop door, Yūji had come to learn, was magical. It could connect to any door in the world (and perhaps beyond). Anyone with Lilly's blessing could use that blessing like a key and create a connection from anywhere.

Yūji's blessing was in the palm of his right hand. All he had to do was touch a doorknob and think about the tea shop and when he opened the door, it'd be to the tea shop. Yūta's was in his left hand.

Yūji wondered if it was Yūta–

Nope.

A young man with bright white hair and bandages wrapped around his eyes entered the living room from the teashop. Yūji recognized him from the picture Yūta had shown him.

He was Satoru Gojō: Yūta's teacher, kidnapper, and potential father-in-law.