Sauveuse

Satoru

Satoru

Satoru sipped at his canned milk tea, casually walking beside Suguru. The two were on their way to pick up the girl at her apartment. "But for real... I get why the Curse User Group Q is after her, but why does the Star Religious Group want to kill her?"

Suguru patiently answered Satoru, "What they worship is a pure Master Tengen. A Star Plasma Vessel would soil that purity according to them. But the Star Religious Group are non-Curse Users. We shouldn't have to worry about them too much. But we do need to be wary of Q!"

Satoru shrugged. "Anyway, it should be okay. We're the strongest. That's why Master Tangen—What?"

Satoru stopped when he noticed Suguru's expression of disdainful disbelief. "Satoru. I've been meaning to tell you this... you should be more mindful of the way you talk."

"What?" Satoru was incredulous. He used his Limitless ability to crunch his empty milk tea can into a tiny square.

"Particularly around your superiors. You're way too rude. Even your juniors don't like you."

"Sheesh. Give me a break," he groaned. Why should I care?

Satoru and Suguru arrived at the vessel's apartment just in time to see the building's top floor explode.

"Ehh, so do we get in trouble if the girl's already dead when we arrived?" Satoru smirked.

Suguru glared at him.

Satoru shrugged, but he noticed with his Six Eyes a girl falling through the air. He pointed her out to Suguru, who summoned one of his Cursed Spirits.

Suguru had the ability Cursed Spirit Manipulation. It was a technique that allowed him to control vagabond Cursed Spirits—or Spirits that had already been slain by Sorcerers. Suguru would dominate them with his own energy and transform them into black orbs that he would swallow. He could then summon and command them.

They weren't intelligent, nor could he make them any stronger than when he ingested them.

There were puppets—useless corpses without him.