Chapter 3 - Arc Studies in Session

Start from the beginning

Blondie: and talk about a hunk alert, is this new boy gonna be the new prince charming? Or the knight in shining armor? Stay tuned for the next spellbinding coverage!

Magnus then turned it off and looked at me.

Magnus: guess not only did you make a name for yourself but managed to enchant every girl in school.

Jaune: i feel like a fool.

Magnus: cheer up mate, the bright side is you managed to be a teaching student, share your experience on fighting.

Jaune: Magnus, i haven't told you this because i had a past.

Magnus: alright tell me.

I then began to tell him about the time i was kicked out of Beacon for fake transcripts, the world of Huntsman, the segregation between man and animal hybrids called faunus. To his surprise he was not expecting alot of baggage.

Magnus: i must say this mate, but that's a lot of baggage.

Jaune: now you know...

Magnus: at least a few of your friends sided with you.

Jaune: heh... you better know it.

???: well i liked the part where you studied at a huntsman school.

Jaune & Magnus:(frightened) Gah!

They turn to see the local woodland lover, Hunter Huntsman.

He jumps on the couch and looks at us

Hunter: i like to know more about this school.

Jaune: well... okay. There are four schools, Beacon, Haven, Atlas, and Shade.

Hunter: so that's where you studied?

Jaune: Beacon Academy, the rest are different. And it's more than just study to fight, but to learn, Adapt, and use them to your advantage.

BRRRRRINNNNNNNGG!!

The bell rang and i looked at the time.

Jaune: well time for class.

Hero training class

I was heading to the classroom which i was assigned to teach, if dad could see me he would've been shocked. As i entered the classroom, to my surprise it mostly boys. Guess girls were not allowed to be heroes, i gotta make a reminder to ask the principal to have ladies join the class if they wanted to.

Jaune: hello Class.

Class: hello professor Arc.

Jaune: okay... first rule. Don't call me that it feels weird.

Dexter: i have to agree sir.

Jaune: Dexter charming right?

Dexter: yes sir.