Only then did Shen Qingdeng's face react, and he whispered: "I'm afraid you hate me."

Chu Muyu was taken aback, puzzled: "I don't hate you, why do you think so, I won't hate you."

This time Shen Qingdeng's answer was very quick, quick and firm: "You will."

Chu Muyu didn't understand: "You are so strange, have you misunderstood what I did? I don't hate you, how can I make you believe me? Shen Qingdeng, can you tell me, how can I make you believe that I don't hate you?" you?"

Omega's tone was flustered and at a loss, and his eyes looked at Shen Qingdeng earnestly. Whoever saw it couldn't help but pity him, couldn't help comforting him, telling him that it was all right, don't worry. But Shen Qingdeng seemed unmoved and just listened silently.

Chu Muyu has never found Shen Qingdeng's reticence so annoying like at this moment, and the grievance, anger and anxiety in his heart finally piled up to the peak and exploded suddenly.

Chu Muyu suddenly lowered his head, Shen Qingdeng raised his hand subconsciously, and suddenly felt a drop of warm tears fall on his tiger's mouth.

"I...I don't want you to be like this, and I don't want, I don't want you to be estranged from me without reason. I don't know why, but as long as I think that I will gradually become strangers with you in the future, I feel very sad...Can we not To be a stranger, I want you to be with me."

I don't know which sentence hit Shen Qingdeng, or Chu Muyu's tears played a role, but the always indifferent Alpha finally responded.

He held Chu Muyu's face into his palm, raised his head with Omega, and looked directly into his own eyes.

Then Shen Qingdeng asked: "Did you cry because of me?"

Chu Muyu's eyes were red, before she could answer, Shen Qingdeng asked again: "Do you want me to accompany you?"

Chu Muyu was holding her face, unable to nod her head, she could only hoarsely say: "Mmm..."

"That's good." Shen Qingdeng's tone was the same as before, "As long as you wish, I will do what you wish."

During the lunch break, the coffee shop in Fengmiao Office Building.

Chu Suiyun was queuing up to buy a cup of coffee. In the morning, I saw Qin Miao send a message complaining that Zhao Kai didn't know how to make coffee, which hooked his coffee addiction.

"Hazelnut latte." Chu Suiyun said to the clerk, and took out his mobile phone to pay the bill.

Well, Chu Suiyun admitted that he doesn't like coffee, he just likes coffee with sugar and milk, or just sugar and milk.

Chu Suiyun was about to scan the QR code to pay when he suddenly stretched out a hand from behind and covered his lens.

"Let me buy you a drink." A male voice came, and the man's Yun Guo dialect had a foreign accent. He said to the clerk, "I want another cup of black coffee."

Following the voice, Chu Suiyun turned around and saw a blond-haired Alpha man, about the same size as himself, with profound facial features, and a smile on his mouth. When he found his eyes, he even blinked at himself.

The blond man obviously looks like the Reese Federation, Chu Suiyun didn't know such a person in his impression, why did he invite himself to drink coffee?

Not wanting to drink coffee for nothing, Chu Suiyun said to the man, "Thank you, but there is no need, I will pay for it myself."

"Don't do this, beauty." The man said in a slippery tone, "Let me treat you."

Let Go Of My Little Brother And Come At Meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें