𝑰 𝑴𝒆𝒕 𝑫𝒂𝒗𝒆!!!

february 6, 2023 5:04 p.m. i've never been so lucky in all 17 years of living.
so me and my friend were at the park and then we walked up between 11th and 12th ave on 55th street in hell's kitchen and i saw this guy wearing really cool shoes and then we walked closer and i was like WAIIIT and he was getting in his cab and i was like "dave?" and then he turned around like "yea?" in his accent AND I COULDNT BELIEVE IT WAS ACTUALLY HAPPENING and then i was just like "OMG DAVE I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH my sisters never gonna believe this can we get a picture?" and he was really nice like "that's great thank you! yes!" and i didn't wanna take up too much of his time since he was going home probably but like I LOVE DAVE I COULDN'T JUST IGNORE HIM and then i was like "ME AND MY SISTER LOVE YOU AND WERE SEEING YOU IN APRIL" and i just like hyped him up about ghosts again because it was like 3 days before it was released and then he said thank you and we said bye and i was just trying not to shake or scream AND MY FRIEND DIDNT KNOW HIM AT ALL AND SHE THOUGHT HE WAS A FAMILY FRIEND OR SOMETHING AND IM LIKE THATS DAVID GAHAN OF DEPECHE MODE and she told her mom and her mom freaked tf out but anyways there ya have it!

  so me and my friend were at the park and then we walked up between 11th  and 12th ave on 55th street in hell's kitchen and i saw this guy wearing really cool shoes and then we walked closer and i was like WAIIIT and he was getting in his cab and...