𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

Author's note: Hey y'all! I'm in comp sci again. I passed out at a nail salon yesterday....the nail lady was like "GO TO THE HOSPITAL TOMORROW!" but I went to school because I haven't seen my bf in 2+ weeks cuz we had the rona and i really miss him! Hopefully I feel better. Wish me well or you're a bitch. Also, I'm planning on writing A LOT!!! Tbh I think this story deserves more reads so if y'all could share this that would be vewy sweet :)

Alan took Dave's hand. "Are you ready to leave now?" He asked Dave. His hands were shaking a bit since he was nervous to touch his hand. Dave blushed and nodded with sweet eyes. "Yes, Alan." Dave lived surprisingly close to Alan! Alan thought it was strange he never saw him before.

They linked arms and walked out the door. They took the elevator down. There were 10 floors in the building. The elevator was one of those kinds with a gate. "After you." Alan said as he held the gate open for Dave. Dave blushed again. "Thank you very much." Dave said, with a sweet smile.

They took the elevator all the way down to the first floor. Alan held the front door for him as they walked out. "So, which park do you wanna go to?" Alan asked him. Dave looked down and blushed. "I don't know if you ever heard of it. It's very nice and it is near 'Flech's' restaurant, where I thought we could get brunch. What would you want to do first?" Dave asked.

"Well, I think brunch would be nice..." Alan said.

"I agree!" Dave said.

Alan was in the mood for some sausage and eggs. He was trying to get buff for Dave since he looked like a stick figure. Dave wanted some bluberry pancakes and tea and toast. "Flech's" was his favorite restaurant. He always dreamed on going on a nice Sunday brunch date with a sweet guy there ever since his senior year of high school. Finally he gets to live out his dream.

As they were walking there, they saw the restaurant and sat outside. It was really nice outside that day. Alan held the chair out for Dave to sit on. "Thank you" Dave said and smiled like ☺️ "No problem." Alan said as he sat down and waited for the waiter to come.

HAHA CLIFFHANGER FUCK YOU

QOD: Do you hate Harry Potter?

Cuz I do. Massively overrated. This girl behind me is talking shit about Star Wars like "It's so stupid! Isn't there incest in it?" Like HE DIDN'T KNOWWW it was his sister!!! It's not dumb either. Like, if you're a stupid kid who is like obsessed with Star Wars (me like 10-14) maybe I guess but real life sucks so at least they have an excuse. But, if you're a grown ass man who plays like light-saber fights like a sport and shit you're just fucking weird.

Also, Harry Potter sucks, Draco is hella ugly Idk how some of y'all can crush on him (don't come at me Draco and Harry simps) and J.K. Rowling is a homophobic bitch:p Also, y'all act like hogwarts houses are the new zodiac signs. People my age (16) have shit like "Proud Hufflepuff💛🤪" in their bio on fucking Instagram like bitch no, you're not fucking special and better than anyone else. (Don't cancel me on Twitter:p!!!)