𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆

back.
after a whole year!!!

alan's jaw dropped! were all waiters this flirty?! alan had enough this! he was not going to lose another date! his grey eyes turned red! alan laughed a passive aggressive laugh. "alright, buddy. if that's how it's gonna be-" alan pounced on the waiter as he started strangling him! vince yelped! "hel-help me!" vince squeaked. alan straddled him and started smacking him! vince started moaning (in pain) as one the owner of the restaurant came out of the back room!
"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!" fletch shouted, as alan began to jump on vince as vince looked like one of those toys you squeeze the eyes out of! fletch picked up alan off of vince and kicked alan out! "AND STAY OUT!" he called as alan walked out, dusting himself off.
dave followed alan out of there, still eating some of his toast. "alan wait! hey!" dave said. alan was so angry he almost forgot his cute date was even with him!
"i'm sorry you had to see me like that." alan said, looking down.
dave blushes. "honestly, i found it kind of attractive..."
alan's eyes widened! "you did?! why?!" he exclaimed.
dave bit his bottom lip. "i do find it quite hot if an attractive man got jealous of little old me..." dave said, walking up to alan, putting his hand on his abdomen. "i love a man in control." he said, just above a whisper.
alan was shocked but relieved to hear this!
"what do you say we go back to my place?" alan asked, with a smirk.
"i'd be delighted, alan."