𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆

Yea bitches I'm back! I haven't written this story since like April of 10th grade and now it's January of 11th soooo :p

Dave blushed at the thought of what Alan could've meant! Does Alan wanna have funny time in the shower?!

Alan screamed "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" He was SOOOOO EMBARRASSED! He thought it would be cute and that Dave would like it, but now he just felt stupid. He took a deep breath and pressed redial.
He waited and Dave answered after 3 beeps. "Hello?" he asked, sounding really confused.
"Uh yea hi Dave it's me, Alan..." Alan said, smacking his own forehead.
"Oh hey love! Why'd you hang up?" Dave said real cheery like.
"Ummm, I...I don't know..." Alan stuttered "So where am I supposed to meet you?" He asked, changing the topic.
"You know what? You should just come to my house. I can make you a snackie wackie and then we can go to the park!" Dave said, giggling.

Alan BLUSHED HARD! He couldn't believe his ears! "U-um okay, tell me where you live..." he stuttered, hoping this wasn't a murder scheme. Dave told him his address as Alan wrote it down on a post it.

"Alright, thanks!"Alan said, hanging up the phone.

"Bye-bye now!" Dave said in a sing-song voice.

Alan hung up the phone, blushing a little. He was finally going to have a date with a cute guy!

*Time skip bitches*

Alan ate a cheese stick before he went on his date because he didn't wanna look like a fatass in front of his crush (me when I was #singleandcrushing like 2 years ago.) He did a mirror check before he left and then kissed Foxy goodbye. He thought he was looking like a straight-up chad and wasn't scared at all!

He locked his door and started to walk down the stairs. He was taking big breaths all the way there so he wouldn't pass out. He closed his eyes most of the way there so he wouldn't see people looking at him and so if he made eye contact with anyone he wouldn't have to talk to them. (Same bitch.)

Finally, he got to Dave's apartment. It was a run down old place that looked like a cheap hotel. Alan didn't mind tho. Dave seemed like a clean guy. If he was dirty looking Alan would've turned him down. Soooo, he took the stairs up to the 4th floor, since he wanted to get fit for his new crush. He knocked on the door on the apartment 8D.

He saw Dave peer in the doorway. "Oh hellooooooo there sir!" Dave said with a big smile, as he opened the door. Alan knew that today was gonna be a great day!