𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒊𝒙

As Alan came in, Dave pulled up a chair qfor him. "Take a seat!" Dave said, as Alan sat down. "Excuse me for looking like a mess!" Dave said, covering his face. Dave was still in his jam jams and had an apron on that said "kiss the chef" (something Alan desperately wanted to do😳)
"Thank you for having me over, Dave." Alan said, with a smile.
"Oh hun it is A-OKAYYY!" Dave said making a crazy face🤪 "Sorry I'm in a goofy mood today!"He said giggling.
"Aw it's okay! I think it's cute!" Alan said, blushing a little. Dave blushed too. Dave went to the oven and pulled out a big eggplant sandwich! "This is for you!" Dave said, giving it to Alan.
"Thank you very much!" Alan said with a sweet smile!
"Of course, love! Excuse me while I get dressed! Then we can go for some brunch!" Dave said, winking.
"Okie!" Alan said.
*Time Skip*
Alan ate his  sandwich🥪 while Dave got ready. It took about 10 minutes.
"Okay, dahling! I'm readyyy!" Dave said. Alan turned around to see dave in a tight black dress with fishnet stockings and a black lace choker! He was wearing light makeup with a little bit of mascara, blush and powder with a light purple lipstick! He was wearing silver stud earrings and had his hair all spiky like how it was last night!
Alan's jaw dropped to the floor and he stared at Dave like 😍 for like 5 seconds!
"How do I look?!" Dave asked.
"Absolutely gorgeous!" Alan said!
Dave turned around and blushed. "Thank you." ————————-
Dave loves male attention. He's gotten quite a few boys but never had a serious relationship. Serious relationship as one that lasted more than 2 months. He had a boyfriend back when he was 19 and they dated for 2 and a half months until he got jealous because Dave loved to flirt with other guys. He would never cheat though. But now, at 22, Dave was looking for a serious relationship. Someone who would move in with him one day. Since he lived in a shady apartment. One day, he wanted to move to a brownstone with his future boyfriend and raise a child. That would be his dream. But for now, he was looking around for that special someone. He thought that special someone could be Alan...