𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒐

as alan walked on the street, he tried as best as he could to look mysterious. he always liked to keep people guessing. he passed a few girls. they giggled and looked at him, as he smirked back.

he always got quite a few girls. he liked both girls and boys. he didn't really have a preference. he liked both equally. he got a few boys, but girls seemed to look at him more. he only dated one boy. back in 6th grade, they were both 11. he was his first kiss, but he doesn't really count it, since he is all grown up.

as he made his way to the local bar on a sunny saturday afternoon in basildon, england. there was a live band playing and crowds of people were outside.

he pushed his way through the crowed of people. some asking him for a date or drink, but he wasn't interested. he walked to his favorite stool and sat down. he never been to the bar on a saturday afternoon. he usually goes on weekday nights.

as he looked around, he saw a lot of new faces. boys, girls, old, young. just new faces. as he was turning around, someone tapped his shoulder behind the bar table and heard a deep voice with a british accent say "hey, you're such a pretty boy!" he looked back up to see...the most beautiful man he has ever seen in his life!

he had spiky dark brown hair with platinum blonde highlights on the tip with dark brown eyes, plump lips and dimples when he smiled. he had 2 silver earrings on both ears, his eyebrows went straight across, his teeth were super white and he was pretty tall. he was wearing a tight black crop top with tight leather pants, a leather jacket and to top it all off leather gloves with a fringe on the knuckles. alan loved leather. he thought it was the hottest material someone could wear, besides lace of course.

"i-" alan said. he was in shock. this was love at first sight! he knew it! "thank you, sir. you too!" he said, blushing intensely.

"you're such a fox! i haven't seen anyone as hot as you around here in months!" the bartender said.

this made alan blush even harder. "oh stop! you're too sweet!" he said smiling like this 😊😳.

"i really do mean it!" the bartender said, winking. "can i get you something to drink?" he asked.

"yes, please." alan said. "some whiskey?"

"oh goodness! that's strong for a saturday afternoon!" the bar tender exclaimed.

sassy charlie rolled his eyes. "well i was here last night and needed more."

*note: sometimes i call alan "charlie" so charlie = alan*

"ahhh" the bartender said with a wink. he went over to the drinks. he got a medium sized cup and poured it half-full of whiskey.

"you could pour more." alan said, holding his head up with his hand.

the bartender smirked and said "ooo okayyy" he said as he poured the glass to  the top.

he walked back to alan, trying not to spill the glass. his hand was shaking, and he was trying his hardest not to get beer on his gloves. he gave the whisky to charlie, as charlie nodded and the bar tender winked.

alan laughed like "heh heh," as the bar tender gave a high giggle, which alan found absolutely adorable! alan took a giant sip and put the glass on the table. dave smiled sweetly at him as alan gulped down  the scrumptious drink his dream man has prepared for him. he felt as if he was in heaven.

they both smiled at eachother before alan asked "hey, what's your name?"

"dave." the bartender said, smiling while blushing. alan smiled, "that's a nice name, dave. my name is alan." charlie said with that smirk he always does.

"awww i love that name! that was my grandpa's best friend's name! he was really nice. just like you!" dave said, coming in to hug alan.

"that's cute." charlie said, hugging dave.

"normally i'm not like this, but would you want to go out for sunday brunch and a walk in the park tomorrow?" dave said, bashfully turning away. alan couldn't believe his ears. this was a dream to him. a cute guy hasn't asked him out since he was 15!

"yes! i'd like that very much!" he said with a big smile. "me too!" dave said wearing the same smile as charlie did. they smiled at eachother for a few seconds.

just then, they heard a voice call "DAAAAAAAAVEEE!!! TABLE 4 NEEDS ORDERS!!!" it was dave's boss.

dave rolled his eyes. "it's always so busy here on a saturday. people are always ordering burgers and fries and chicken nuggies..."

"hey! c'mere sweetheart!" an old guy, probably mid-50s, with a plaid shirt called out to dave. dave giggled.

"ohhh i love their attention so much! plus, they give me tips if i'm extra nice to them!" dave giggled as he walked over to the old guys moving his hips as he walked.

alan thought to himself about how lucky he was. just that morning he was more depressed than he had ever been. but, then just thirty minutes later he was happier than he had been in months. he loved how dave was so happy and wanted to be just like him. maybe things will get better for me... he thought.