𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

alan skipped all the way home! he was super excited for his date with dave! he even forgot about trying to look mysterious and ran all the way home. as soon as he got home, he threw his coat on the rack and started to clean up his house. in case dave wanted to come over after their walk.

oh goodness! i forgot to feed foxy! alan said. foxy, alan's kitty cat, was stretched out on an arm chair in the living room. "hello foxy!" he said. "meow!" foxy said. foxy stretched like a cat as alan went to foxy's food.

alan went over to foxy's dish and poured his food in it. foxy rubbed his head against alan's knee as to say thank you before sticking his head in the bowl and beginning to eat his dinner. alan went over to the refrigerator to make his dinner. rotisserie chicken. the only somewhat healthy food he enjoyed. he went to the oven, after putting the chicken in tin foil, stuck it in the oven and put the timer on for fourty five minutes.

after that, he went to his room to clean up everything. he sprayed and wiped the windows and picked all his clothes off the floor and into his drawers. all the ones that were really dirty he put in the laundry basket for when he goes to the basement of his apartment to do the laundry. he did all the dishes and recycled all the beer bottles around his house. gosh it's so messy here... he thought. thank god i'm getting my life together. all i need to do is find a job.

just then, the bell for the chicken rang. he went over to the oven and got it out. he got a plate from the cabinet and put a piece of the chicken on it. he was going to save the rest for dave tomorrow. as he ate dinner, he thought about dave. he had never been in love so quickly in his entire life.

after dinner, we went to his room again...to pick an outfit to see dave in. when dave first saw him, he was looking rough. but, dave still thought he was hot at his worst.

he wanted to pick out a smexy outfit to impress dave. maybe some leather... he thought. he had a tight black shirt that showed off his muscles. he could wear that with some tight black jeans. and then i'll put hair gel in he thought.

he turned on the radio and went to sleep. he couldn't wait for tomorrow!