Blue's cottage

Horror is a name given to him by the other Au's, the name relates to the universe he's from. Though it made sense considering the type of place it was. names were given to each Sans that are aware of the multiverse so no one would be confused. Names would sometimes branch off to their Aus name like Underswap, Swap sans, dreamtale, dream- or was that already his name? nevermind that. you should get it. though its a thing that happens often, there are times names are given by others and they grow on you. Murder isn't too fond of the name he was given. he would always throw a fit when someone didn't use the name, Sans. he would insist and demand that, "My name is Sans. Just San's." Well, he isn't that much different from classic and maybe even once he WAS classic but now he isn't. so now he has to deal with his stupid nickname.

Just as Horror was beginning to doze off, a knock came to his door. "Heya Horror...sorry about earlier." It was just Murder. Horror knew he felt bad for lashing out and pushing him from frustraton. Horror sighs and he threw his bed sheets off of himself and walked to his door, turning the nob and letting it slowly creek open. There stood Murder, his expression showed remorse even if he tried to hide it. Though Horrors eyes caught onto how the hooded skeleton stood at the door with... Killer in a headlock, his hands tugging at Murders arm around his neck, struggling to break free only for the skeleton to glare at him and tighten his arms around his neck. Killers arms fell and he chuckled. "Uuh-yeah no hard feelings right?" Killer forced out. "I'm just- a little concerned, that's all" Murder's hold on Killer lessened but not enough for the other to escape. Murder wasn't mean he was just well a little cold sometimes but overtime surely he opens up and once you get to know him, he's not all that bad... if you don't get on his nerves and ignore his lust for Lv. "Yeah, today is just not my day y'know..." Murder didn't know if Horror was losing his touch or was tired of Nightmares nagging, like he himself was. He didn't know what to say. if he should comfort him or walk away. god San's do something, comfort your friend. Murder wasn't good at this entire friendship thing, he retracted his hand, not bothering to do a thing."pathetic." Papyrus's voice whispered into his ear.

Horror noticed Murders breath hitch. A look of pure confusion on his face as the other skeleton went silent. Murder tugged onto his hood, a shadow Engulfing his face leaving only his red and purple eye lights visible, he muttered to himself. Killer now released from his hold eyeing him down. "Murder?" Horror questioned, noticing his mood instantly flip, whatever words that were attempting to come out had been muted. Murder turned away and eventually left after saying, "I'm gonna take a nap."
Both horror and killer stared at the direction he walked before killer casually shrugged and walked the opposite way murder had went. "Welp. Night Horror." Killer waved off, also leaving. "Night...I guess." Horror replied before shutting the door. Yawning, Horror scratched his skull he didn't bother taking off his jacket as he laid back down on his mattress shutting his eyes. What was Murders problem? He seemed like he wanted to say something though he just went dead. He slightly stirred. Who was he kidding.
it's ok to feel lazy, most sanses do anyway but this was something different. some kinda burnout maybe. On a whole other level. Who knows.

a noise from a window echoed in Horror's room, a knocking from the window. Though he didn't feel like getting up so he ignored it. probably just the wind he thought.
The sound of a knocking only grew louder. The sound only managed to annoy him.
Horror covered his head with his blanket, ignoring the sound and soon it eventually stopped. "Finally" he muttered to himself, sinking deeper into his mattress and eventually falling into a light sleep. Footsteps echoed threw out Horror's room. There was a sound of creaking, the window maybe. Tapping of a heel of a boot seemed as if it were just asking for his attention as it inched closer to his mattress with Horror, who laid on his bed. a shadow engulfed where horror rested only making the breeze that entered the room feel more chilling than it already was.