Late?!

"TAEHYUNG!!! WAKE UP!!" Jungkook screams as Taehyung wakes up immediately, looking around as if she was in panick.

"HUH WHAT, WHAT'S GOING ON??" Taehyung spat out loudly, her hair messy and tangled as she sat on her bed, confused and puzzled.

"BABE GET READY THE WEDDING IS IN 30 MINS!!" Jungkook comes bursting through the door as Taehyung snatches her phone from the bedside table.

"SHIT SHIT SHIT!!" The couple kept screaming as they rushed around the house.

------------------------

"You may now kiss your bride." The priest spoke as the bride and groom kissed. Meanwhile Jungkook and Taehyung quietly sneaked in through another door. The bride and groom turned around as they looked at the two empty seats reserved for the Jeon couple should be in, now with both of them smiling and clapping happily. The newly married couple shook it off and joined hands and smiled as they bowed to their parents. As the wedding ceremony comes to its climax, everyone exits the building and into their cars. All of them go straight to the venue but Jungkook and Taehyung were left behind.

Taehyung's pov

"Jungkook wtf?! We're in a fucking bathroom!" I whisper yelled at him as he pins me to the bathroom wall.

"Oh shut up.." Jungkook groans as he unbuckles his belt.

He kisses me but I place my hands on his chest, gently pushing him away.

"Okay okay..let's do it when we get home.." I look at him, biting my lip gently as he looks at me and nods quickly.

He looks at the mirror, fixing himself before holding my hand as we walk out the bathroom. I sighed deeply remembering something from my past. Jungkook looks at me, worry evident in his eyes. "What's wrong darling?" He asks, as he cups my face gently. "I-It's nothing..Just something from my past.." I smile weakly as he nods and kisses my forehead gently. He holds my hand and gently pulls me out the bathroom. We go to his car as he opens the door for me. "Listen love, You can tell me anything, I'll listen" He says softly, kissing my cheek. I nod as a grin spreads on my lips.

A small filler, I wrote this at almost midnight so this is all I got. Goodnight