Botique.

Jungkook's pov

My sweat starts to drip down my forehead as I made eye contact with her. I gulp the lump down my throat as her eyes swell up with tears. She runs to me and hugs me while I feel Taehyung's gaze on the both of us. I freeze in my spot, not able to move a single muscle. She looks up at me and asks, "Jungkook, I missed you" She rubs her face on my chest and Taehyung disappears into a changing room. I push her away as her eyes glisten, hurt visible through her brown eyes. A shaky breathe leaves my lips as she cries harder. She puts both of her hands on her chest as she sobs softly. My heart fills with guilt but my mind keeps thinking about Taehyung in the other room.

I close my eyes and sigh deeply. I approach her and give her a single peck on the head before walking away from her. I enter the dressing room where I saw her wearing the gown, her waist fitted around the corset perfectly. I smile widely and look to the big mirror. I make eye contact with her but she quickly avoided my gaze. I sigh and walked to a leather chair, lightly brushing my hand on the leather, dust flying away. I sit down and close my eyes. I lean my head back as I hear the sound of a zipper. I open my eyes and look forward to see Taehyung looking at me with a small grin.

I giggle and stand up, placing my hand on her waist. "You look beautiful My love." I mutter, placing a soft kiss on her forehead. She giggles and turns slightly to reveal a suit for me to try. I smile and let go of her waist. I walk to the woman holding the suit before thanking her and going into a changing room. I undress and put on the suit. I brush any dust off my shoulder as I grab the plastic rose. I place the rose into the pocket. I exit the room where Taehyung was standing in her normal clothes. She saw me and her eyes lit up. She runs to me like a kid and hugs me making me surprised.

I look down at her before she grabs the slightly loose tie and pulls me down. I smirk before attaching my lips to hers, tasting her strawberry lip balm. She pulls away before walking over to the woman, "we'll take the gown and the suit, thanks for helping Bora" I hear her say before the woman smiles brightly before going out. I look into the big mirror one last time before stepping back into the changing room. I change back to my clothes and grab the suit. I put it back into the hanger and exit the room. I look around seeing no one else in the room except...her. I gulp when she saw me. She asks me if I could talk and I nodded making her grin. I sat down while she stood up walking around explaining, "Jungkook, I know I cheated on you before but I learned my mistake. I want you back." She gasps for air at the end of her sentence.

I was looking down at my hand, rubbing my wedding band. I look up at her and spoke, "Sorry Sae-byeok, I'm married and have a kid." She smiles softly and pulls me up. "One last hug and kiss, please.." She begs hesitantly. I sigh and peck her lips and hug her tight. I feel my chest getting wet slowly as I pull away. Her eyes are filled with tears. As I was about the exit I see Taehyung standing with her hands crossed, a single tear rolling down her cheek. My heart clenches as I approach her quickly. I engulfed her into a hug as I explained what happened, "I-its not what it looks like, s-she just..." My words stop as I hear soft sobs. I look down to see Taehyung sobbing in my chest. She hugs my tighter as I put my hands on her waist and head pulling her closer.

Taehyung's pov

I sob into Jungkook's chest after seeing him kiss his I suppose ex. He pulls me close as I soak his shirt in tears. He pulls away slightly, feeling his soft lips on mine. He pulls away and caresses my cheek gently. "Look baby...I'm sorry, I didn't kiss her completely. It was just a peck. I felt bad okay." He explained, reassurance and worry evident in his voice. I nod and hug him again.

-time skip-

Were finally home and we're lying in bed, cuddling. Jungkook's head is in my chest as I play on my phone. Jungkook buries his head in between my chest as I chuckle and play with his hair. He looks up and pouts, clearly asking for a kiss. I lean down slightly and kiss him softly. He pushes his body up so his head is at the same level as me without breaking the kiss. I pull away before things get out of hand. He pouts as I laugh. "If you want me to walk normally tomorrow, don't fuck me tonight, m'kay?" He nods as he tackles me. I laugh hard as he tickles me. "Hahaha! S-stop!" I yell as he stops and hugs my waist. He started to mumbles endless 'I love yous' to my ear making me go into a deep slumber.

(A/n: Tried a new style of writing, what do you guys think?)