Invited to a wedding?

Taehyung's pov

I scroll through my phone, my eyes moving ever so slightly to scan every item I see on my screen. A sigh leaves my lips as I turn off my phone and stand up. I walk to the kitchen and opened the pantry only to see half eaten bag of Doritos. I scoff and pop my head out the door. I see Jungkook snickering before he goes upstairs. I shake my head and giggle softly. I grab a box of mac n cheese since I'm too lazy to cook anything fancy. I turn the box around and read the instructions.

"This and that...blah blah blah..seems easy enough..." I mutter

I open a few cabinets and grab a few utensils. I place my hands on the edge of the counter and take a deep breath.

-time skip-

I was finally done cooking when I heard heavy foot steps. I grunt in annoyance when Jungkook walks over to me and hugs my waist

"Can I have?" Jungkook pouts, his jaw resting on my shoulder

"Fine, one bite only" He was about to object when I shove the fork full of Mac n cheese into his mouth

I laugh while he pulls out the fork. He looks at me and rolls his eyes playfully. I grab the fork and take a bite myself.

"Good luck next time bunny" I pat his head and walk to the living room

I place down the bowl and grab my phone. I see a notification under the time. I ignored it and turned it off. I sit down in the couch and grab the remote. I press the red button on the top left corner. As I was about to grab my bowl of Mac n cheese, Jungkook grabs the bowl and runs away like a kid.

"Oh no you don't! Come back here you!!" I yell, standing up before sprinting down the hallway chasing Jungkook.

I finally catched him and tackled him to the ground making the bowl fly out the back door to the backyard. I laugh as he groans beneath me. I sit up my ass coming in contact with his making me giggle. I got up and pulled him up by his hair. He groans at the force of my grip. He rubs the back of his head while I walk away, whistling. I grab my phone from the couch and finally open the notification.

"HOLY SHIT- THATS IN...."I glance at the clock above the TV

"20 MINS?! JUNGKOOK!!!!!" I scream. I hear his heavy foot steps as he appeared in the living room

"We're invited to a wedding and it's in 20 mins" I whine thinking how I'm gonna fit my make up, hair and dress. I slowly sit down on the cold marble floors. I huff and look at the time again.

"Tae you ready for the wedding tomorrow? Also the dress code is something dark and black, so find something black, better if there were roses"

Tomorrow? I look at the invite and read it properly this time. My eyes lit up and I stand up immediately.

"What?" Jungkook stood there clueless on what's going on.

"We need to go now, we gotta wedding  to slay tomorrow" I grab Jungkook's wrist and drag him out the front door "Tae wait, my keys-" I stop and laugh.

"Right right sorry, go get them" I let his wrist go as he goes upstairs and grabs his keys.

As we were about to leave I think about kookie. I sigh and grabbed my phone out of my pocket, I text my parents his stay is gonna extend because of the wedding tomorrow. I smiled softly when they replied it was all gonna be okay. As I hear jungkook's footsteps Infront of me, I drag him to the door

Time skip

Jungkook's pov

Everything happened so fast. Taehyung is now dragging me to the car outside I follow her like a lost puppy. She stopped as I stood next to her. She grabs my keys and presses a button, unlocking the car doors. She walks around the front, to the driver's side. My eyes widen and runs around the car and stop her from opening the door

"Yah who said you were driving my car?" I snatch the keys from her hands a whine leaving her mouth.

"Come on, I only got to drive it once, One last time pleasee" She whines, reaching out for the keys in my hand

A deep sigh leaves my lips as I accept my defeat. She squeals and grabs the keys from my hand. I shake my head and walk over, back to the Passenger's side. I open the door and hop in, Taehyung jumping in making the car bounce a little. I close my door and close my eyes regretting every life decision. Taehyung starts the car as my eyes open from the sound. I look straight forward, the garage being opened slowly. I rub my forehead and look over to taehyung who is impatiently waiting for the gate to open completely.

-time skip-

We finally arrive at the botique without dying. I exit the car and walk to the driver's side. Taehyung exits the car as I grab the keys from her hand making her gasp softly.

"Yahh" She whines, a pout placed on her lips.

"You gave me anxiety for straight up 15 mins, and that 15 mins came from the whole drive. I'm driving us home later" I smile innocently as Taehyung rolls her eyes at me.

--------------------------

We enter the shop, my eyes landing oj a few dresses and suits placed on mannequins. Taehyung's eyes glisten at the gowns and dresses, The light of the crystal chandelier in the room reflecting on her eyes making it look like their shining. I chuckled when Taehyung immediately approach the counter.

"Hi, do you have any options for a black wedding??" Taehyung spoke happily to the woman behind the counter. The woman smiles warmly as she started talking.

I walk around the botique, admiring the suits. I enter another room filled with suits with different designs, some unique, some look goofy. One suit caught my eye. All black suit with a blood red rose on the pocket. As I was about to leave the room, a woman enters. I recognized who it was so I lowered my head and rush out. I shot my head up and look around for Taehyung. I don't see her anywhere making me panik slightly. I look around the botique when I saw her figure standing in a room. I walk to the room and enter. There stood Taehyung along with the same women, The woman holding a black dress with roses going down the skirt.

She looks at me and at the dress.
"Why are you sweating, is there something wrong?" She asks me, her voice full of worry.

"N-No..not at all" I fake my smile as the woman I feared entered the room I was in.