10. enough

Hi lovelies!

Here's the next chapter. Enjoy!

 Enjoy!

♡♡

"Aarohi, you know it right? You are not someone I am planning on staying with, always. Then why do you want me to share everything?"

"Aarohi, just don't try to make me feel guilty. YOU were the one who said that I don't like your so-called controlling nature. Then how am I wrong here?"

Science says that our brain has the ability to retain memories and cherish special moments to an astonishing extent. It might be of a special celebration or some heartwarming times with family that are retained.

But because every pro has a con, even this power comes with a disadvantage. A disadvantage no one likes.

To remember pain.

To remember moments where we might have been wronged in a cruel way. To remember the selfishness and inhumanity of this world. To remember the scars that everyone has got sometime or the other. And Aarohi was simply reminiscing those moments, unwillingly.

It had been some time back when the two sisters came downstairs and Manish had simply said that he wanted her to meet a possible suitor whom he wished to see as his grand son in-law. No consent asked or whatsoever, he tried coaxing her for a while and Neil entered just then, bringing the conversation to a halt.

Pleasantries exchanged and a while later, Neil broached the matter with a lot of fear and hesitation. Manish Goenka didn't like how his family matter was being discussed and talked about by a stranger whom they knew for a day, if nothing more.

"One minute. Mr. Neil, I know maine khud kaha tha ki aap mere bachon sang ghule mile, but iska yeh matlab nahi ki aap humare family matters mein interfere kar sakte hain. Main apni potiyon se baat kar raha hu, don't interfere, okay?" Manish spoke with great detest in his voice.

"Enough!" The two sisters shouted, one with annoyance and the other with pain and looked at each other, bewildered to see the other one's unexpected reaction.

Aarohi, however, came out of her shock and spoke, "Bade Papa, I am saying sorry beforehand because main surely apni line cross karne wali hu." Gulping her fear audibly, she pried her eyes away from the questioning pairs to the pair that simply didn't look her way but she knew, was either filled with hurt or unshed tears.

"Papa us din jab flight mein gaye the, I vividly remember, maine unse kaha tha to not talk to me kyunki he denied to bring me chocolates from London," Aarohi sighed as the guilt burdened her heart, "you know, I told him ki I don't want you here. Aap meri wishes puri nahi kar sakte so stay away, just go."