7. meet

♡♡

♡♡

Aarohi had always been someone who never made any haste decisions in life. She never did anything without proper thought and planning of pros and cons. Except that one mistake of hers that caused ruckus in her life. And, she never repeated after that lesson whose price was too heavy to pay for.

But today, she felt the same panic settle inside her.

The one she felt the previous time too.

But today was not the right time to think about the same. It was time to think and analyse how much problem she had brought upon herself, uncalled for.

She took a deep breath and tried to think how to handle this upcoming situation but could conjure up nothing. Her mind, however, went back to today morning's incident.

After freshening up, Aarohi had just hung her towel in the balcony and returned to only halt in her steps at the ping that resonated from her mobile phone on the bedside. As she picked it up, she was confused to see a new number with a text notification.

She opened it to see and only widen her eyes as the memories attached invaded her mind, making her gulp her saliva in nervousness.

So, where's the meeting point? Your home or the cafe where it all began? ;)

It would be an understatement if she would say that she was stupified at what she had done. The mistake she barely realized that she did last night was an on-set of God knew what. She groaned, as the realization settled in that she had agreed to those 5 cards or whatever condition that that Neil had put up in front of her.

And she had no choice but to agree now. Because Dr. Aarohi Goenka was a woman of her words.

Because somewhere, Dr. Aarohi Goenka trusted Neil Birla.

After numerous self-berating lectures, sighs and crossed-out plans, with a final sigh of frustration at what she had done, Aarohi picked up her phone to answer the man who kept getting on her nerves.

At the café. Wouldn't want our secret affair to be out, right?

Haha! Sure.

Taken aback at the speed at which she was answered, Aarohi felt the urge to tease this man grow in her but she knew that history would repeat itself as the saying goes.

She knew; it would only be her who would not return unscathed from any attachment.

And so, she refrained.