3. secret affair

Heya lovelies!

Thank you for the sweet and overwhelming response. Keep the love coming because it makes my day.
A/N: Inline commemts are highly appreciated:)

Enjoy the next chapter! :)

♡♡

The next morning was a start of a pleasant day, yet. When Aarohi got up before Akshara, the sleepyhead, she got ready for her jog after brushing. By the time, she was downstairs in the kitchen, almost everyone was up.

While Mimi, Badi Maa and Bade Papa were sitting with AG and having their tea, Kairav bhaiya was in the lawn and working on the matters of 'Akshara Nrutya Academy' on his laptop. Vansh bhaiya, as usual was asleep till now because of late-night editings of his vlogs.

She greeted everyone and went to the kitchen to have her warm glass of water when she heard a shriek followed by a shout upstairs and she jerked.

"AARU!"

Thankfully, the glass did not fall from her hands. She laughed out heartily while Vansh bhaiya came out of his room running and shouting, "Kya hua? Aaru, aaru, kahan hai tu? Akshu ko kya hua?"

When she doubled in laughter, everyone realised what had happened and they went upstairs along with Aarohi who was wiping her tears and trying to control her laughter.

When they reached the room, they saw Akshara on the floor, holding her right arm in the left one. All bit back their smiles while Kairav and Vansh's hand instantly flew to their mouth as they stiffled their laugh. "You can laugh, huh."

And the Goenka household echoed with cheerful laughters of the three children while Akshara chased Aarohi to hit her because this was the daily routine of this house-turned-heaven. Love, laughter and respect beamed here when the four children were together, the two sisters specifically.

◇◇

Inspite of deciding to forget and let go of the girl he met at the café, Neil's mind was stuck to her only. Her flaring nose, that turned slightly pink in anger, made her look very cute. Those beautiful yet big, enchanting eyes held deep secrets yet were very lively and most importantly, her sour-and-sweet tongue, that was sharp like a sword...yet her deep voice was attractive.

She was attractive.

"Tumhara koi secret affair chal raha hai?" He was brought out of his imagination land by the curious yet suspicious voice of Pari, who was shooting him glares by her eyes, her hands on her waist.