2. cute yet dangerous

Heya lovelies! Hope y'all are doing good.

Thank you for the love, votes and comments. Thank you for being sweet and considerate to me.

Enjoy! :)

♡♡

"Man! This is tiring." Neil groaned while stretching his arms and removing his coat and jacket of the business suit.

"Oh really? Then wait till the time you've to stay in the OT for hours, operating on someone without any break to even stand still." Abhimanyu chuckled and shook his head. It was fun to rile his brother up and he knew what always followed.

"No way Bhai! Mujhse nahi hota woh sab and you know that I can not even remember one task of medicine for survival." He said seriously. He clicked his tongue and squinted his eyes in frustration when he looked at his brother's amused eyes.

"This is so unfair. Aap har baar mujhe phaasa lete ho." Whining, Neil went to his bed-side table while Abhimanyu let out a hearty laugh making him chuckle in response, the anger long forgotten. After putting his watch, mobile and other essentials there, he went to pick his clothes from the walk-in closet.

"Waise, how was your day then?" Neil smiled in bliss in response to the question posed.

After reaching home from their respective jobs, the Birla brothers daily freshened up and talked simultaneously before heading for dinner. This had turned their habit since they joined their respective work-places and they were fond of it. A day that went without these question never came in their lives and their care and concern oozed out of these small gestures.

"Bahut acha tha Bhai. That Sinha's project is ours now and it'll be very crucial for us. Hopefully, we can make it work." Neil answered truthfully as he strolled out to the room and sat on his bed, keeping his clothes beside him while his brother was already sitting, all showered and relaxed.

"See, you'll make it through nahi kahunga because I know you don't like that. But there's nothing to worry about when you have Pari. She'll be there by your side. On top of that, you can put your best team at work and I'm sure it will be a success." Abhimanyu patted his brother's shoulder with pride and assurance, a small smile on his lips. Neil only nodded in response, planning to implement the suggestion.

Even if Abhi noticed that, he didn't nudge Neil for now. He knew his brother enough to let him handle things his way and interfere only when it felt and looked necessary. "So, then? What followed?"

Sighing with a smile, Neil continued. "Nothing much, fir thoda idhar-udhar ka kaam kiya and then Pari madam was out to repair my coffee machine and I was forced to go to her ca-" Neil silenced suddenly and Abhimanyu eyed him curiously. Words died in Neil's mouth as he remembered the girl he met today at the café. Reminiscing those incidents, his smile widened and Abhimanyu looked on, amused.