1. Mr. Grey 2.0

Heya lovelies! Hope y'all are doing great!

Thank you for the votes and lovely comments. Your responses were over-whelming and I felt very welcomed.

Very excited to start this story because NeiRohi sweetie pies are very dear to me and I'm awed by their chemistry.

So without any delay, let's start!

♡♡

"Why don't you understand this simple thing that I don't have any right to do that, Sir?" Dr. Aarohi Goenka shouted angrily at Mr. Mehra, the attendant and father of Nirvaan Mehra, her patient.

Well, her college friend-turned-patient, Nirvaan Mehra had a severe sprain in his calf muscles, thanks to his rigorous training sessions and was not in the condition of going home today. He had been admitted while his father, Mr. Mehra was adamant on taking him back home, given that a personal careraker would be appointed for Nirvaan. He had been pestering her for the last one hour while she was on rounds.

After she reached to check on him once again, he requested once more. And that being enough, she snapped at him in frustration. Calming her nerves, she told him in a stern voice, "Nirvaan is not okay, uncle. From the last four times, I've asked him to not over-exert but yeh maharaj meri sunta hi kahaan hai." She rolled her eyes in irritation.

She narrowed her eyes at Nirvaan who was seated on the bed and pointed her index finger at him. She continued, alternating her gaze at him and Mr. Mehra, "Jab yeh last time aaya tha, I specifically asked him to take care varna I'll admit him next time. Ise yahaan uncomfortable feel ho raha hai, then I can't do anything. This is a matter that concerns the hospital and I won't be lenient at all." Mr. Mehra could only nod in response before glaring at Nirvaan, who gave them a sheepish smile.

"Kyun tang karta hai tu bachi ko? Vo teri doctor hai Nirvaan, not some personal attendant of yours. She is-" Nirvaan bent his head down and because Aarohi could not see her friend sad, she cut Mr. Mehra off before he could scold Nirvaan much, "Uncle, chodo na. Now he'll take care and I'll personally look into it ki iske coach ise exert na karein zyada."

And that is Aarohi Goenka.

A sweet yet professional doctor who always took her duty very seriously. Her dedication towards her patients' health was very strong but her friends were a very special case. And Nirvaan topped that list so, it was not a surprise.

"Well, Uncle," Aarohi called him out in a soft voice and continued, "I guess, you should leave now because he's here and I'll be back within 20 minutes after my coffee break." Mr. Mehra could only nod in response.

"Aaru! Dude, just get me my chocolate milk-shake with extra choco-chips and chocolate sauce too, please?" Nirvaan piped in, with a pleading look that Aarohi could not deny and she nodded with a groan. Oh! How she wished to avoid meeting this troublesome man, again after returning.