He started to grope.

At the same time he started to pepper the kisses on my jaw.

His another hand tried to unpin my saree, when he couldn't able to unpin it. With his left hand he pulled the saree paallu with slight force which in turn teared out out of the pin clutch leaving me in my blowse.

"Arj.. Arjun.... You are not I.. In... Your sane... State..."

"I.. K.. K......ne..need you" he sluprily Says.

'Maybe he accepted our relationship?'

"I.. Ne... Need you know..." he again says while placing a kiss on my neck.

"B.... But.." I stopped as I felt his palm entering into my blowse from below.

My breath turned heavy. My body shuddered at this. Since his plam is touching my bare breast.

"N....n.... No buts" he says while making me to lie on the bed.

He is drunked right?. He is not in his sane mind.

"Ar...arjun you are not in your sane mind." I tried to sya again. But all he did is unhooking my blowse hooks.

I clutched his hand to unhook further as he alaredy opened 3 hooks left is two.

I don't want him to regret in morning.

'What if he is really okay with this?'

'Maybe maybe he started to accept me as his wife.'

'That might be the reason for his changes. '

" I need you. Pl... Pl... I need yo... I "his words are enough to let me loosen my clutch on his hand.

He just unhooked my blowse and removed it completely, followed by my inner. Leaved me in my naked self.

I tried to cover it only to be stopped by him. As he grabbed my left nippel on his mouth.

" Ar.. Arghhh" I shouts while i clutched the bedpost.

I could feel his bulge in is pants.

'Am.. Am.. I. Doing right thing?'

'He is your husband. So it's right' my inner self replied only to stop my thinking.

His right hand gone down only to rode my saree upwards. He then sits up, and removed my inner in single go.

I tried to cover up, but he grabbed my hand and unbuckle his pant. He immediately took out his pe**S.

I just immediately looked away.

"Arju....." i stopped calling him as he tried to push his tool inside my vagina.

"Arj.. Arjun I.. Ini... Iits hu.. Hurti" I tried to say.

" Arhhhhh" i shouted as I felt his penis tearing inside my vagina.

Tears were rolling down from my eyes.

"Arghhh"

'Women are meant to satisfy with their body. Nothing else.' those words came to my rememberance.

"I.i..its paining... Pl... Plll.... Please....." I shouts but he just started to pump without even hearing my words.

"N.. No... P.. Pl... Pl... Pleas... Pl.... Arghhh.." I shouts again.