The five of us walk into the room and the door closes behind us. The room was furnished like a living room. In a chair facing a couch and a love seat was girl. She wore a casual outfit, her wavy blond hair reaching down past her bust, her eyes were a sharp and bright blue color, her skin fair in color and on her face was a smile that was graced with thin lips. For her body she seemed to be on the thin side, and for her bust, it was on the smaller side. However, her appearance as a whole some how made me feel as if she could of been a model.

"I'm pleased that you've decided to come at my request. Come sit" She says as she motioned to the seating in front of her.

We take a seat in front of her, I was sitting in the middle of the couch with Akali on my left and Kai'sa on my right, Evelynn and Seraphine sat in the love seat. Seraphine was still nervous as he knee bounced.

"I'll introduce myself even though you all surely know my name, I am April. I do know who you are as well, I'm a fan" She says as she looks at all of us then stops as she looks at Seraphine which made her jump in her seat "Which means you are Seraphine"

"Y-yup!, t-that's me" Seraphine says nervously.

"So, to the point of wanting to speak to us. What need to know information do you have for us?" Evelynn says as she crosses her legs "Is it about what Ahri did to (Yn)? Is it possible that you don't want us having an intimate relationship with him?"

"What's with Evelynn all of a sudden? What's with the spring of questions? That's so unlike her"

April's composure broke as a giggle slipped out of her mouth, surprising us "You've got it all wrong, Evelynn. I actually wanted to advocate for you girls to strengthen your bond with (Y/n)" April says.

"Sorry, but I don't think of (Y/n) that way" Akali says "I can't speak for the others however"

April giggled once more "I was not asking for you to become a harem for (Y/n), I simply meant for you to garner enough of a bond for him to care for you girls. However, if you all have feelings for him then feel free to advance, I will not stop you. Just know that you are not the only one"

"So, you don't mind if (Y/n) had multiple women?" I question curiously.

"Not at all, (Y/n) would not be against it either but that is not because he is a lustful man, but because he cares to much to hurt others in such a way" April tells us.

"You've talked to him about it before?" Kai'sa asks.

"Indeed, and his response was the explanation I gave you. He isn't one for favoritism, if it makes you girls happy to be with him then that's what he'll do" April says.

"You brought us all here just to tell us you want us to grow our relationship with him and you don't mind if it goes beyond that?" Evelynn questions.

"No, that conversation simply coincides with the more important subject matter" April tells us as she sits forward "I want you girls to grow a stronger bond with (Y/n) so I can be less worried about what will happen to him, to know that there is a possibility that someone can defuse him"

"What will happen to him when?" Akali questions.

"Is he in some sort of trouble?" Seraphine exclaims.

"I'm sure you girls know about what happened to me, and what lead me to being here in this hospital. Have you girls ever thought about what will happen when he finds the person responsible for it?" April says and we stay silent, however Kai'sa speaks up.