"One more and I'll start to redecorate the place" Akali says while pulling out a small can of spray paint.

"Could you keep your desire to vandalize everything in check, just for today?" I tell her and she rolls her eyes.

"Vandalize? Look at this place, I'll be doing these guys a favor" Akali replies as she motioned to the bland walls and the posters and pictures that hospitals usually have. I face palm at her response "Plus, it's art, saying that I'm vandalizing makes it sound like it's a crime"

"It is a crime" Kai'sa speaks up.

"Yeah, only if I get caught" Akali says.

"Put the spray paint away already" I state to her.

"Fine fine" Akali says while putting the can away.

"Am I the only one nervous?" Seraphine asks as one of her knees bounced a bit.

"Eh, I'm not, what reason do I have to be?" Akali says while shrugging her shoulders.

"I am a little, though I guess it's because I you know...." I say while trailing off then noticed how Evelynn has been quiet this entire time, she wasn't even on her phone either "Is something wrong Eve? You're not nervous, are you?"

"No, that's not it darling. I can't help but wonder what need to know information April must have for us to want to speak to us urgently about it" Evelynn says then crosses her legs.

"Maybe it's because Ahri got all Alpha and Beta with him?" Akali says.

"Hey!" I exclaim.

"You girls ready?" (Y/n) says as he walks into the waiting room.

"Ready as ever..." I say.

(Y/n) leads the five of us through the hospital, I kinda expected for him to be accompanied by a doctor or something but he must of been here so many times that he knows what he's doing. (Y/n) stops at a door where there was a man with a white lab coat on.

"Hey Shen" Akali says with a small wave.

"How nonchalant of a greet after not seeing me for a few years" The man replies.

Akali shrugged her shoulders "Eh, wanted to see her reaction" She says then hugs him.

"I see you've achieved your dream. I'm proud of you" Shen says to Akali as she broke from the hug.

"Thanks...wish mom and dad would be too" Akali says.

Shen chuckles "They are stuck in the age of stale tradition" He says to Akali then looks at us "You girls have fun in there, no need to worry, you won't get hurt"

"Wait, won't (Y/n) be in there with us?" I question.

"I happen to have some things I need to speak to him about" Shen says then looks at (Y/n) "Will that be alright?"

"If that's needed" (Y/n) replies then looks out way "You'll be fine, April will be pleased to see you"

Shen opens the door "Off you go" he says.