I. ONE

Zalia took a quick glance at the time on her phone, realizing that it was going on one in the morning

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Zalia took a quick glance at the time on her phone, realizing that it was going on one in the morning. Sighing, she lifted up off the headboard and swung her legs to the side of her bed, slipping her feet into the pink, fluffy slippers that sat on the floor next to it.

She walked to the large window that slightly illuminated her room with the reflection of the moon and the sudden strikes of lighting that had started not too long ago.

It was hard for her to go to sleep since the thunderstorm had started, it was too loud for her liking. Of course she loved to sleep when it was lightly raining, like anyone else, but this was nothing like it.

Finally giving in, she decided to call Asaahd to come over and comfort her, albeit just leaving a few hours ago as a result of an argument that they'd had.

Zalia and Asaahd had been 'friends with benefits' for a year and some change and to say their situation was toxic was an understatement. Even though they never claimed to be together, they always had big arguments over small things, like tonight.

Standing in the kitchen, they both ate their leftovers from the restaurant they went to earlier. It was a date night that Asaahd had planned for the two and they had a good evening overall. Zalia was content and happy that they got the chance to spend some well needed time together since he'd been out of town for the last two weeks.

Asaahd's phone rang again for the fifth time in the last thirty minutes, Zalia tried her best to act as if she wasn't paying it any attention, but what really blew it for her was the fact that he grabbed the phone, sent a message and then powered it off.

"What we doin Asaahd and be fucking for real. Im not about to keep playing these games with you." she snatched the phone, staring at him with furrowed eyebrows, waiting for a response as she powered his phone back on.

"Hello?!" she held her arms out to her side and slapped them against her thick, exposed thighs.

"Man, that ain't nobody important cause if it was i wouldn't be ignoring them. Im here with you Z, so why we gotta make this an argument?" closing his plate he was now aggravated.

"Who is Auriel with two hearts then?" she turned the phone to face him as the missed calls and a numerous amount of text notifications were displayed across his screen.

"You know what," she let out a rather annoyed chuckle before sliding his phone across the island, "I'm not checking it cause thats only going to piss me off more than the fact that you sittin' in my face with this stupid ass, sorry ass look on yo' face!"

"I'm getting tired of this shit, Zalia, real talk. A nigga can't never do right, you ain't ever satisfied! We went out had a nice dinner, I took you to the mall and let you shop til your heart was content but that still ain't enough for you!" he walked off and grabbed his jacket that rested on the back of the couch in the process of advancing to the door. "Just cause a bitch calling don't mean i'm entertaining it, we get into it all the time and i hit a bitch up but i'm not fuckin' them or whatever you got yo' mind set on thinking i'm doing."

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Oct 08, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Affinityजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें