Arriving.. (Chapter 2)

The picture of this chapter has nothing to do with it, I just can't find a good one. Meaning it isn't mine!! Sadly, I don't know who to credit. Also, I hope you enjoy this chapter as much as I had making it!

Gus's POV:

Luz has been stuck in the portal for a while now, I wonder if she's ok. Me and the others are getting really worried about her. Amity had the idea of trying to pull her out, we all agreed if Luz doesn't come out in the next 30 seconds. After those 30 seconds Amity reached her arm in there until she felt something. "I THINK I GOT HER" said amity. "PULL HER OUT." I yelled, I didn't want Luz to get stuck in the portal. I can lose her like I lost Matt, I want him back and I miss him so much. Enough talk about him, amity is trying to pull Luz out IF it even is her. Though after amity pulled it out we found out it was her thankfully!

Luz's POV:

I woke up in the in-between, where are the others? My head hurts. Aren't we supposed to be at the boiling isles? I had so many questions, but the main one is who is that? There was a figure that was above me, it looked like a Lego character. It waved at me while I stood confused trying to figure out who or what it was until I felt something grab my ankle and start pulling. I got startled until when I finally got pulled through I found out it was just amity, I looked at the others. Everyone looked really worried about me. I started to think what would happen if I told them I wanted to stay in the human realm. "Luz, are you ok?" Amity asked. "You had us really worried.". "I'm fine!" I said, trying not to worry my awesome girlfriend.

Amity's POV:

I'd sigh in relief, "I'm so happy you're ok." I hugged her after saying those words, I backed up from the hug and stared at her making sure it was her. It was. I got up and thought that maybe we should set up for the night here, though with Hunter already worried about Belos he would probably say no. Same with everyone else, they aren't as worried but they would probably want to keep moving forward. I asked about it anyway and just like I expected Hunter and everyone else said no. Nice trying anyways, but I would want to keep moving forward anyways. We need to find more witches or maybe even demons.

I'm so sorry the 2nd chapter is really short, I have a lot of ideas. I just needed this chapter to be cut shorter so the next one can be written the way I want to write it. I love you all and have a nice day/night!