Hanging out (Chapter 6)

I JUST WANTED TO SAY BEFORE YOU START READING, IM SORRY IF ANY OF THIS IS CRINGY. ALSO, THIS CHAPTER IS ONLY GOING TO BE IN GUS'S POV!!

Gus's POV

I have to say, that was pretty weird. Why was he just staring at me with goo-goo eyes. I shrugged it off, Matt cleared his throat "anyways, do whatever you want. I'm gonna go rest." he yawned while stretching his arms. It was kinda cute, IN A BUDDY KIND OF WAY OF COURSE! I think. "alright." I finally responded, I'm not going to lie I wanted to hang out with him longer but he looked so tired. Matt started walking off into a hallway, the others were distracted and talking to their friends that they didn't get to see for so long.

I followed Matt, I'm not stalking him nor trying to be weird. I just really missed him, I jumped onto his back and he screamed. "You scream like a girl" I laughed while covering my mouth with my hand. He fell onto the floor because apparently I'm too heavy for him. How rude! He started laughing too with a huge smile on his face, he has a chipped tooth? It's SO ADORABLE. I stared in awe as we both were on the floor. How can he sit there and laugh still looking so beautiful? "Augustus?" he stopped laughing still letting out a few giggles.

I realized that I was doing the same exact thing he was doing earlier. TITAN AUGUSTUS, YOU NEED TO PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER. "Sorry, Matty" I tried to smile the suffocating moment away. He just rolled his eyes. I gasped "how dare you roll your eyes.. AT ME!" I said dramatically. I turned my head away from him and pretended to seem hurt. Matt started laughing, "sorry not sorry, twerp" he responded after a few seconds. I shoved him playfully and he returned the same action to me. I stood up and dusted my pants off, I can't believe how dirty the floor is.

I suddenly pulled him up, as he also dusted his pants he looked up at me and his face turned a bright shade of red. I raised an eyebrow, "Matty? Are you alright?" I asked him. "Are you sick?" I went on. He shook his head, "don't worry about me, I'm fine." The constructionist looked to the side while crossing his arms, pouting. I laughed at how cute he looked. I'm not going to deny it this time, he's adorable. Though, I mean like.. a friend way? I don't know, I'm confused right now. "Anyways, I just wanted to hang out with you a bit more before you went to sleep." I admitted trying to break the awkward tension we had going on.

"It's fine, to be completely honest, I wanted to hang out with you too." Matt started fidgeting with his fingers while saying that, his face is still a bright shade of red. "I mean, ever since you disappeared I haven't stopped thinking about you. It might sound dumb or something but I guess.. maybe.. I missed you..?" Tears started forming in his eyes as he looked down at the ground. I saw what was going on and all I could do was smile. He missed me, HE MISSED ME. I cringed at how cheesy and selfish I sounded. Matt was tearing up and all I could do was think about myself.

I wrapped my arms around him letting the witch cry in my shoulder. I then shut my eyes lids after I got comfortable. Being around him makes me so happy. I then felt eyes staring us down behind Matt and infront of me. As Matt was still sobbing I opened my eyes and saw Luz, Amity, and Willow staring at us. They had this smug look on their face that I wanted to rip off. I then glared at them signaling for them to go away. They listened right away though they ran off giggling mentioning whatever 'gustholomule' was, once again. I decided that I needed to ignore them and focus on Matty "well, I'm here now and we won't get separated this time." I'd rub his back as he continued to sob into my shoulder. I felt so bad for some reason, I wish I could do something. I pushed him back and grabbed his face making him look at me. The tears in his eyes made them sparkle a bit, "don't cry over the past, keep focusing on what's in the present" I said trying my best to comfort him, he leaned his head more on my hand and my thumb started rubbing his face. I wanted to kiss him so bad in that moment, I'm not going to deny it any longer. Me, Augustus Porter. A 12 year old boy that's studying illusions, loves a 13 year old boy that's surprisingly short for his age named Matt Tholomule. Though I can't tell him that, he'll probably hate me or something. I don't want that to happen.

I took my hand off of his cheek and covered my mouth slightly turning my head to the left. "Uh, anyways.. you should get some rest" I stated. "Oh! I forgot about that." He yawned once again. All I could do was smile, finally after a few seconds I decided to take my hand off of my mouth, I put my right hand on my hip "well, goodnight!" Matt smiled and continued walking down the hallway. "Goodnight" I responded a lot quieter than I meant to. After a few minutes of just standing there thinking about him I felt a hand on my shoulder "Gus, my boy. I didn't realize how GAY you were until now." I turned around to see Luz. My face went completely red. "ok Amity wanna be" Willow said appearing out of no where. I quickly turned to her "WHERE ARE YOU GUYS COMING FROM?" I asked feeling a little uncomfortable. They just giggled, I was starting to get really annoyed by them. "whatever." I brushed Luz's hand off my shoulder and stormed off down the hallway. They didn't deserve my time and attention.

I'm finally done, sorry if some of this chapter doesn't make sense. I had to rush myself and kind of force myself to write this. Anyways, love you all!
(1060 words)