"Serkan." She gave him a warning look.

"Tamam. No meddling." He nodded. "As long as you're not with Yusuf and he has a wife—that's all the clarification I need." He smiled playfully at Eda at which she just rolled her eyes at him.

Silence briefly surrounded them before Serkan spoke, seriousness in his voice. "Ama gerçekten, I'm really happy we're here and that I was able to bond with Kiraz."

"There's so much difference between spending time with her for just an hour in a day compared to the whole day." He sighed. "...and today, I felt that and I learned so much about her." He continued.

"She has such a pure heart...just like you." He said, looking Eda in the eyes with sincerity.

Eda couldn't help but stare back into Serkan's eyes. He then slowly leaned in and lightly caressed her cheek. "Çok güzel..." He said as he looked from her eyes then to her lips, thinking of kissing her.

But his voice woke Eda from the spell his eyes had temporarily put her in. "I think we've had enough words to say for one night." Eda cleared her throat and nervously smiled, putting Serkan's hand down that rested on her cheek before standing up. "İyi geceler, Serkan Bolat."

"İyi geceler, Eda Yildiz." He said as Eda walked back inside and laid next to Kiraz on the bed. He smiled at the sight of the two most precious people to him, before looking back up at the sky, admiring the stars.

—--------------

"Günaydın." Kiraz greeted as she walked out to the balcony where Serkan was standing, looking at the resort below. "Everybody is still sleeping at this time. What are you doing awake?"

"Günaydın." He greeted back before crouching to her level. "I always get up at 5 in the morning. Why are you up so early? You should be getting more sleep so you can have more energy."

"I also get up at 5 in the morning, so I can be more productive." At her response, a smile formed on Serkan's lips.

"Öyle mi?" He asked, amused at how similar they were.

"Evet." She answered enthusiastically. "Ah! We have another thing in common, Serkan Bolat."

Her joy at realizing their similarities made Serkan chuckle. "Evet."

"Hmm...do you wanna go looking for seashells with me?" She suddenly asked.

"Tamam." Kiraz clapped her hands in excitement and walked through the room and straight to the door.

Serkan trailed behind but suddenly stopped. "Kiraz, wait for me. Tamam mi?"

Kiraz looked at him, confused, as he walked back to the table and took out a piece of paper and pen. She walked towards him and asked. "Ne yapıyorsun?"

"I'm writing your anne a note..." He answered. A memory suddenly flashed in his head of the last time he had made a note for Eda—they had fought that night and he had to leave for work so he opted to write her a note.

Peri Kızı,

Çok özür dilerim. I didn't mean any of the words I said last night.

I hope you can forgive me.

Serkan sighed at the memory of the note before smiling at Kiraz. "I'm writing your anne a note so when she wakes up, she knows where to find us." He explained.

"Güzel. Tamam, hadi." She said as he finished writing the note and had put it on her bedside table.

"Tamam." Kiraz held onto Serkan's hand and they left the room.