The Rise of a new Talent 

Meanwhile that same day, Lucas was eating at the dinner table with his father, the two were silent, refusing to talk while eating a nice plate of sushi until his father broke the silence by putting down his silverware. "So you got home a little late," Miller said to his son.

"Yeah sorry about that dad I tried to get here sooner" Lucas responds back also putting down his silverware. "It's alright at least your home and that's all I care about. But I do ask, "What exactly took you so long?" Miller asks his son which made Lucas think about the conversation with the human-fox back on the sidewalk.

"Hey" the voice said as Lucas turned around to see a human-fox with blonde hair, light green eyes wearing green striped fingerless gloves, a scarf that was the same color and a sweater which was more light green. "Say I heard you have been the talk of the town recently. My friend told me that" the voice says.

"Which reminds me... do you know my friend, Damian Beelzly?" The voice asks. "Does he chase me around the whole school, making me hide in the bathroom, answer your question?" Lucas asks. "Oh a sassy man I see, I like that, but yes it does answer the question" the human-fox replies.

"Who are you exactly? cause I don't recognize you from anywhere" Lucas asks. "Shoot I forgot you don't know who I am, so you will know now, the name's Addison Woods" Addison introduces himself. "Riiiight, my name's Lucas Taylor but some call me Luke for short" Lucas says back.

"That's a nice name, not many residents named Lucas... or Luke around here. That's pretty cool" Addison compliments. "I mean...I guess, so about Damian, what does he have to do with this?" Lucas asked him. "Yeah Damian, by any chance you heard about the fight involving him and Zillion Martinez" Addison asks him back. "Fight? What fight?" Lucas wondered, raising an eyebrow in the process.

"Hold on, you don't know? It happened on the first day of drama class, everyone at school wouldn't stop talking about it for the rest of the day" Addison told him. "Wait really? that explains it, gonna be honest with you I wasn't actually there... well I mean I was supposed to but I was sent to the principal's office to meet with my dad so I didn't attend class" Lucas responds.

"ooh yeah, now I remember, that was the reason Damian walked into drama class In the first place, basically in short the principal told Damian to take your excuse slip to Mrs.Valdez but then him and Zill got into it, something about Damian hitting on Zill's girlfriend and then proclaiming to win the talent show since Zill isn't a contestant this year? I don't know, I just heard about it from some sources" Addison explained.

"Um... Ok, so what does this have to do with me?" Lucas asks. "to put it in short as well... I'm in need of someone who is talented, skilled and capable enough to put an end to Damian's ego" Addison said. "What are you talking about?" Lucas wondered.

"Ever since That rich boy, got him hooked on working out and using his protein dust, for some reason Damian has been strangely ignoring me and my friends.. in favor of hanging out with Miles, I don't get it, it's not like him to run off with that bird and refuse to speak with me days and weeks after the fact, almost like Miles got him in some kind of mind control or something... that's why I need your help" Addison said.

"Me? OOh no, you have the wrong person for this, I mean I fix vehicles and all but I wouldn't call that... talent" Lucas said. "What do you mean? Of course that's talent, in fact if you want maybe I can help you in discovering something you didn't even know you could do" Addison offers to him. "Nah that's alright, besides I highly doubt they expect me to be there anyways" Lucas said before slowly walking away from him. "Wait!" Lucas then stopped after hearing that as Addison ran back in front of him.

"Look, I know that you have issues with Miles, he picks on you... right?" Addison asks the jackal.
"And?" Lucas responds back. "What if I can help you knock him down a bit, make you someone he doesn't want to push around no more, think about it if you help me in winning that talent show and bringing my friend back to his senses, that would benefit you too by proving to Miles that he shouldn't mess with you, wouldn't that be nice?" Addison said before Lucas turned away to think about that offer. "Um... He does have a point" Lucas thought to himself but then Addison's voice came into his train of thought.

"Hey it's alright, if you don't wanna do this I completely understand there's always others after..." Addison stopped talking when Lucas turned back around presumably being done thinking about his decision and coming to an answer. "Do you think Damian will change his ways if I do this?" Lucas asks the human-fox.

"Well... maybe? I'm not too sure but... that doesn't mean I don't believe you can do it either.... I promise I'm wasting your time Lucas, let me prove it to you" Addison told him. *Sigh* "Alright I do it" Lucas responds. "Really? You wanna do this?" Addison asked in excitement. "If this puts an end to Damian and Miles's bs then let's do it" Lucas said.

"Fantastic! so it's settled, you will be my subject" Addison announces. "Ok... so when do we start?" Lucas asked. "Oh don't worry, you'll know very soon, I'll say the next couple weeks at least" Addison replies as he then proceeds to slowly walk away. "Huh, don't you want my number before you leave? So can we have contact with each other?" Lucas asked him.

"You don't need to, I already have what I need to contact you, no need to think about that right now, you should rather think about probably head home now, you have family waiting for you after all, on top of that it's getting darker out here anyways... see ya" Addison said to him for the last time as he walked down the sidewalk leaving Lucas alone in the darkness, confused and concerned.

"I hope, I don't regret this cause something tells me... there's no going back after this" Lucas said to himself before leaving to presumably head back to have dinner.