Chapter 1

Kim Taehyung's brow knitted in deep concentration when He worked on his laptop. Of course, when it comes to working he doesn't halt. Being one of the famous businessmen in South Korea had kept him busy all the while. Sitting alone on the couch of the vast living room, he took a few sips from his coffee and looked at the time it was already 7 am. He got up and walked towards the kitchen, Pouring the coffee into another small cup then he walked towards his bedroom. Opening the door wide he walked towards the bed where his little princess was sleeping. A small smile crept on his lips.      

"Princess wake up,  It's time for school.." he said sitting beside her. Aera yawned, rubbing her little eyes and feeling sun rays on her cheeks.    

"Appa...5 minutes please.." she pouted    

"No more minutes. Be a good girl" he pulled her up. She got up very lazily.    

"Appa wants to go to the office after dropping you at school," he said, tweaking her nose.    

"I want to sleep more.." she pouted    

"Good babies wake up early in the morning and my baby is a good girl right?"    

Aera nodded her head. Taehyung smiled and kissed her forehead. He carried her to the washroom and made her teeth brush, while she was playing with the water.    

"Appa, I'm not a small baby. I can do this by myself. I'm a big girl" she smiled widely    

"If you do this by yourself then we will reach your school only by tomorrow morning," he said and she pouted.    

Later they freshened up themselves. And settled down at the table for breakfast.    

"Mrs Choi... please bring the breakfast" he called out to his housemaid.    

"Coming" Mrs Choi walked towards them with breakfast in her hands.     

Aera was playing with the spoon. Mrs Choi served them breakfast and they started eating.    

"Kim Aera, I'm warning you again. Don't go and fight with someone today too. I can't come every day and apologize for your mistakes, " Taehyung said strictly.    

"I didn't do anything, Appa... Hyubin always fights with me. I don't know why." She pouted.    

"Now don't start your story here. We are already late " he said