Chapter 6: Deliora's Revival

Start from the beginning

"It'll look bad if you lose again."

"Yeah." He agreed to Natsu's comment.

"And it does not mean just for you."

"I know what you mean."

"But for all of Fairy Tail." The three said together as they all went their separate ways, but not before confidently smirking at one another as they left.

With Gray and Lyon conversing with each other and Natsu running after the short, old man in the mask, that left Y/n with having to travel to the top of the temple and the interception of the ceremony. He knew the quickest way to do that, but didn't know if he had the Magic Energy to perform it.

'Now is not the time to get cold feet, Y/n. If this fails, just try another method. Adapt and surpass. Just like Keldeo always said.' Y/n thought to himself as he closed his eyes and focused on the object in his mind.

Y/n crouched as a Magic Circle appeared below him and multiple silk ribbons came from it, wrapping and layering him in them as his whole body was covered. Then the ribbons shifted and as more were added, they formed a peculiar shape, one of a cone as silk strands wrapped around it. The top of the odd shape opened like a flower as Y/n opened his eyes.

"Silk Magic: Darts Destruction Drill!"

The silk seemed different than usual. It had a metallic-like reflection to it and the spirals were sharpened, sharp enough to cut through the stone above the tailor. It's been awhile since Y/n's had to use this spell, but was it worth the sleepless nights to create the spell.

"To reach the pinnacle requires precision and power. And I have more than enough of both."  The top closed and reverted to its pointed end.

The drill begun to spin and was propelled forward, easily drilling through the stone and moving to the next floor. It continued to pierce through the floors. He had to stop the Demon's revival no matter the challenges that block his way.

Meanwhile, at the top of the temple, Toby and a few masked cultists were continuing the Moon Drip ceremony. They just needed a little bit longer before the ice could be melted and Deliora revived. Then, and only then, would they achieve their goal that they've sought three long years to accomplish. But the sudden rumbling from nearby caught their attention, except Toby's.

As the rumbling became louder and increased in intensity, a robed member stoped and cautiously went to where it was strongest. Before he could be above it, a large human-sized drill made of something metallic--almost tinfoil looking--came bursting from the floor and flew into the air, shocking the members. The drill burst into silk ribbons as one strand was used to grab the nearby member, hoist them up, then smacked them onto the floor, cracking it.

Y/n landed just as some other robed members got up and grabbed their weapons, ready to defend Toby as he was the only one that was continuing the ceremony. When Y/n raised his head and glared at them, he opened his mouth to start his speech. But what came out was a considerable amount of coughs--nearly hacking--and sneezes... One of the members were considering asking if Y/n was alright, but he put up a hand.

He used one of his silk ribbons to blow his nose and made it disappear. Y/n lowered his hand and began speaking.

"I shall be offering only one chance to cease this inane act of ritualism, otherwise I will stop this myself with unpleasant force. What is your decision?" Y/n felt his forehead begin to heat up, so, despite hating doing so, he shed his jacket to reduce the amount of heat his body felt.

The robed members--five or six--took the more forceful option, rushing the male while brandishing their large, single curved blade weapons meant to represent a crescent moon. Y/n sighed but expected this.