Chapter 6: Deliora's Revival

Comenzar desde el principio

"Pardon the interruption." Zalty said as he ran into the room.

"I should've known. I take it you did this?" Lyon assumed.

"Indeed I did, sir." Zalty was proud of his accomplishment. "The moon will be out soon, so I though I should take the liberty of straightening the temple for you."

"That weirdo fixed it all by himself?" Gray asked as Y/n thought about it.

"And after I went through all the trouble to mess it up too. So what'd you do to fix it, huh!?" Natsu was understandably annoyed at the news and wanted answers.

All Natsu got was some loud laughter from Zalty.

"Tell me how you did it, you jeeeeerk!"

"He more than likely used some sort of magic to achieve such a feat

"He more than likely used some sort of magic to achieve such a feat. The time he took when he disappeared does not leave much room for any other explanation." Y/n figured as he removed the hand from his chin.

"Hold up! Are you seriously sick right now!?" Gray just now noticed the nasally voice and instantly became worried.

"Rest assured, I shall be fine later." Y/n was starting to get annoyed at how many times he's been asked that question. He knew why, but still, it's annoying.

"An astute observation, Oberon." He turned to Lyon again. "Now that everything else is in order, I shall commence the Moon Drip ceremony."

Zalty ran off but he wasn't about to escape Natsu's dragonic fury. "Hey! Would you quit ignoring me, you Demon-headed freak!?" He spewed out flames as he screamed and went to chase Zalty.

 "Hey! Would you quit ignoring me, you Demon-headed freak!?" He spewed out flames as he screamed and went to chase Zalty

"Natsu!"

Natsu stopped temporarily to face Gray after he called out to him. "I'm gonna' pound him a million- No, a billion times! I'll let you handle that ice guy!"

"Same here. This ceremony requires some followers they kept behind. Stoping them shall be my main concern."

Gray was surprised by the two giving him the right to fight. But he nodded and started to get serious again.