Chapter 2

In the afternoon, Luke only brought the luggage full of the original's clothes and important things, and let the maid in there throw away the original owner bought with his ex husband's money or they can just take them if they like which earned the maid's thanks but him and their employer are now divorced after all so the maid still restrained themselves and just bowed to their ex-other-employer. 

He went to a milk tea shop with full disguise since the original owner is an actor and quite famous for being Marshal Illus', the male lead's, cough, wife. His expression of the male lead is good because he still hasn't moved the original owner and so the original is still a virgin; and also keep himself clean for the person he love in the future but it does not mean that he will act all close to the male lead and hug his tights after the divorce. 

There was a saying in interstellar that said, 'If your wife is insecure, it's the husband's fault for making his wife insecure and if the husband felt that he's unworthy, it's his wife's fault for making her husband feel the unworthiness.' Luke believe in that saying because even if he's all inside the laboratory, he still try to connect in the internet without his father's consent and he's not ignorant in the interstellar's common sense. Marriage is all tick and thin, fire and water, trust, and a lifetime. So, why continue your partner think of that negative thoughts? It's not obvious? Why you think so? Their behavior will says it all, you still say that it's not obvious? 

Can't even coax his/her partner, so useless, ah? ah! 

So, Luke still held a mild grudge against the male lead for the original, but it's not enough to hurt the male lead; at most he will let the male lead see that he's okay without the male lead and he forget about him anymore. 

After all, the original had already left, so who you, Mr? 

When the evening struck, he went out to get a taxi and said the address of the original's family to the taxi driver. 

Actually, the original marrying the male lead is kind of unworthy for the male lead. The male lead was forced to marry because of his old man? Who is he trying to fool? He's now a CEO of a famous entertainment company and also a titled famous 'best actor' for six years continuously. Does he still need to be forced? Haha. Luke will kiss the author's butt when he's really forced. It's obvious that the male lead had taken a fancy of the original's face and accepted the marriage proposed by his old man. But because the original is naive and only suitable to be his fan, the male lead regretted this marriage. 

So, when everyone knew that he's the male lead's wife, everyone already saw him as a gold digger, a crow became a phoenix, and other hurtful words for the original, like a scissor almost cutting the original's strings. The bastard male lead didn't even help his wife and just advised to be a housewife. What housewife? The male lead just doesn't want to see the original in the company and the original is a male, not a female. How can he be comfortable when he doesn't make money for the family? Moreover, he's an artist in his husband's company, how can he not work hard? 

The original is really naive and the male lead didn't even realize how adorable his wife is because he's blinded by the people around him and whispering bad things about his wife. So, when the original had enough, they fought and blackened him and the male lead couldn't endure his wife's paranoia so he proposed divorce. That's the last memory and he didn't know what's next because he entered the original. He also did not know why the original reacted so much when he saw the divorce papers. 

Luke also deliberately left the original's diaries to let the male lead read his thoughts. 

So, let's talk about the original's identity. As everyone thought, the original is an orphan but they were wrong. His family is just the reason why their country's economy is healthy and the reason people in the country can held their heads high to the people of the other countries, the government received their billions of taxes every year yet some of the money was sucked by them anyways, this family is much more wealthy than the president. The original's family was declared as the 5th wealthiest family in the world. The Ledger family. People thought that he just have the same surname as that family because the original said that he's an orphan but they didn't know that he's the precious young son of that family that ran away from the greenhouse and was a cabbage willingly running to the ugly pig. 

The original's family home is located in a peaceful community full of green and the location is superior; and the environment is good for the children and elderly, just near the city. The surrounding facilities are all top-level facilities. People who can only live in this community are wealthy or 'expensive people'. (A/N: With double meaning.)

"We're here, sir. " The taxi driver said and gave the fare bill to Luke. 

After paying the taxi fare, he look at the communities' gate. When the guard look at Luke he stared at Luke as if he's a bad person. Well, Luke is like a thief with his disguise. Luke went to the guard and took off his cap and sunglasses, and let the guards see his face. 

"Y-you… "The guards' eyes widened because isn't this the wife of their wife's favorite actor? 

The other guard cough when he woke up from shock and asked Luke, "Identity card sir or let me call someone from the community. "

Luke glanced at him and said, "Please call the Ledger family and say that their youngest son, Luke De Ledger, is outside."

The guard nodded and called the Ledger family in their calling book. Shocked. 

Inside the second floor in the mansion, there lay a man and he seems to be in a nightmare, crying and shouting. His voice is full of grief and despair, desperately pulling something but he seemed to be unable to reach what he was reaching so he cried even more. He kept shouting 'Brother, I'm sorry! I won't do it anymore!'.

'Brother… I can't live anymore... It hurts so much… ' Then, in his dream, he saw his younger brother jump off the building. 

"AAAHHHHH!!" He keeps on squeezing his chest because it's beating so much that he's short of breath. His tears were blurring his eyes. He's reborn a second time and memories keep pouring his head because this is now his third life. Of course, he still did not know that he's now in third life. 

He's the elder brother of the original. Lusen De Ledger. 

In the second life, since he knew what his younger brother did to the family he became harsh and kept on isolating his brother. However, he still fell in love and married the same man but because of his interventions he ran away from home and then, everyone knew that he's just an orphan. Then, the Ledger family was out of trouble brought from his younger brother. 

But what he did not know is that, he just pushed his brother to the abyss. The person he fell in love with and the future partner of his younger brother's ex-husband is such a person. That person said to him in his face while being f*cked by five men, "Since your brother is such a b*tch and I hate him so much, ah, ah, ah, faster…oh… faster babe… hahahahahaha… must be get rid of. Marshal Illus is mine!". That person said it with deep possessiveness and obsessiveness in his full of pleasure face. Making Lusen in disbelief and disgusted but what he just saw is already the evidence. Because his younger brother married Marshal but that person also fell in love with Marshal, so that person poured black water on his younger brother and ruined his reputation so everyone saw him as a gold digger, a bitch, and other hurtful words. 

But he's already too late to realize this. The person he trusts and loves in the first life is the mastermind of all this, the person who sucked all his brother's naivety and goodness to the world. 

When he's about to enter his younger brother's ex husband's company, he saw his brother on the top floor, he frantically ran to the top floor, trying to stop his younger brother from doing what he was trying to do. And then there, he saw his younger brother, haggard, blackened, empty, and only wanted to die and disappear. After leaving those words to him, he jumped. 

When his younger brother's death was known to his parents through the news. He saw how his parents entered grief and because of this, their life was slowly going away and they finally died one year later. Because of the younger brother's and their parents' death, the family changed, the family business is not used to its former glory. Lusen knew that his siblings had some opinions of him because of their youngest's death and rarely went home. 

He entered loneliness but he endured because he's the reason why his brother killed himself. He thinks that, is this what his younger brother felt in those previous lifetimes that he thought of jumping off the building? That he made those despicable things in the first life? 

Because no one listened and understand him? 

Lusen died full of guilt and regret unknown to him. 

C.