Chapter 1

Luke is a Lab Child in the interstellar world. Meaning, he's an improved version of human 'invented' by a crazy scientist. Seeing his masterpiece that finally, successfully made, the scientist wanted to adopt him as his son and register his name since this child was sold by his family; and use him until the child's use was finally lost. However, the Imperial soldiers finally discovered the crazy scientist's headquarters and the scientist was forced to leave his masterpiece behind to escape. Leaving Luke to die since his life support (His core/heart) was taken away by the Imperial soldiers and accidentally crushed it.

When Luke opened his eyes, he saw people in front of him while they're looking at him indifferently. He roamed his eyes around and concluded that he's inside an ancient mansion in the ancient modern era. 'Interstellar's mansion and modern mansion are different, huh.' He thought but he still preferred the interstellar ones because he's into high-tech things. He feels he's a primitive person if his house is just full of furniture and paintings when they're just expensive but have no value in your life other than looking at it. He feels like an idiot, being fooled by people for paying that kind of money when they just sold it because they're either owned by a dead person or they have no use to the owner. It's like throwing their garbage at you but you still paid for it anyway. About it giving luck to you? Are you sleeping? The owner is dead, should they be bringing luck? Then good luck welcoming in ghosts instead. Also, if they really bring luck, why should the owner, if alive, sell them? They would use it for themselves instead. 

"Mr. Ledger, if you're done reading the divorce papers, please sign them and so we will leave. If you have your own concerns, please say and I will change the contract for compensation by Mr. Illus' permission. " Said the man in front of him, sitting on a single sofa. 

Luke feels that he's also sitting on a single sofa and between them is a coffee table with papers above. He took the papers and read the divorce papers. 'Divorce papers? What are divorce papers again?'

Then, as if there's another person inside his mind, information about divorce entered his mind and other people's memories also fit in. Making Luke massage his temple while hissing. 

'Divorce, such a weird name, a couple will just separate? In Interstellar, if someone cheats, with solid evidence, they can kill their own partner for cheating and the person they cheat with. No divorce but if they have an affair, their life is at stake if they are caught. '

The memories said that his partner cheated on him. However, Luke could testify that they're just talking based on their body language and his husband is just polite and distant to the person in front but the person in front is… ambiguous. In short, the original is just paranoid.

Paranoid. Jealousy. Not enough. Unworthy. 

That word best describes the original towards his husband who is perfect by everyone's eyes. What do the words above mean? It means he doesn't believe in himself. 

Well, in the first place, their marriage is just arranged by his husband's old man because the original accidentally saved the old man's life. It's just a one sided infatuation. Their marriage is now 5 years but when the old man dies, his husband sent his lawyer, who's in front of him, to sign the divorce papers. 

What was impressive about the original's husband is that he's generous in the compensation. This mansion will be given to him, he also included five villas that he don't know where, and a 100 million. It's like a hush money, dude. 

Then, he felt his chest tightens and he showed a vicious face for a second. He grinned while gritting his teeth. He feel as if he's a sardines inside the can. The original is crying and in pain and wanted to die and disappear. The despair is so deep that tears keeps pouring out his eyes while expressionlessly staring at the divorce papers. 

The original cried when he saw the divorce papers while saying in the head that he should've believe his parents when they said that he will only hurt himself in this kind of unbalanced marriage, his husband didn't love him and will fall in love at anytime but now that his husband sent a divorce papers, he's sure that his husband will be free and can fall in love to the one that he truly love. And now, his parents were right, he hurt himself and his husband wanted to stay far away from him. He suddenly feel unwanted. Asking himself why did he fight with his family when they're the only one he have and ran away from home. He now have no one to run to when he's hurt. Moreover, he's too ashamed to face his family now and just wanted to disappear, asking Luke to say sorry to his family in his stead because he will leave in this body in a minute. He also said that he can treat his parents as his own if he want because he's unworthy to be their child and undeserving to be his siblings' younger sibling that they spoil. He deserves to die and reincarnate to the family that deserves him best. 

The lawyer, of course, saw Luke's changing expressions but it's normal and he's already used to it. As long as he signed the papers after the crying, he have no opinion and he can wait. 

Luke stabilized himself when the original leave the body and he can now freely control the body he's in. He wiped his face as if nothing happened and he opened his mouth, "I will sign, but I don't want any compensation. As long as he promised that i don't see his face anymore then we're divorced. "

Maybe caught off guard, the lawyer paused and nodded and called the original's husband. He nodded when the other side said something and hung up. 

"Mr. Illus said yes, as long as you don't try anything funny. " The lawyer said. 

Luke nodded and finally signed the papers. He shake hands with the lawyer and said, "I will leave this afternoon. "

The lawyer nodded and leave with his two assistant as if he's worried that he will change his mind. 

Luke just sat again in the single sofa and indifferently look at this mansion full of memories of one-sided happiness and deep loneliness. He then grinned when he remembered that he will now have his own family. 

(A/N: … I'm crying, he's just happy when he now have his own family. Before that, he did not even showed any emotions for the original owner and just in tears because the original is crying inside the body.) 

C.