Your chests meet as they heave in search for oxygen, and you're so distraught you have no idea what to say so you bring what first comes to mind.

"How's a Full English sound right now?" You suggest, getting a hold of his hand that was still on your thigh to intertwine your fingers and bring it up to rest on his bare chest.

Matty seems to have loved the idea because he whistles lowly at the thought of food, "Fucking phenomenal."

You giggle and nod, propping up on your elbows and dropping his hand to get out of bed. "Okay, let's go sous chef." Your feet touch the ground and are already taking you to your bedroom door when you turn around to look at him because he lets out a dramatic groan.

You smirk, watching his sluggish movements as he gets out from under the covers and it's then that you remember he's only wearing his black Calvins. He stretches and seeing all his back muscles flexing in all of their glory for you makes your mouth water and your thighs clench.

He crouches down to pick up his trousers and right when he's about to turn to accuse you of staring again, you turn around the quickest you could and leave the room in what you thought was a subtle haste but it really wasn't. Matty has to bite his tongue not to laugh loudly at your reactions, loving the effect he has on you.

It's hard focusing on cooking when you have him this close around you in only pants that are purposely hanging low to drive you even more insane, but you manage when you basically challenge him to prove his skills in the kitchen, which end up being none as he only helps you passing you stuff but it was enough for you.

It was either that or having him tease you the whole time while you were trying to make breakfast and that would've been incredibly distracting and messy.

Once you're all done serving your food on two different plates, you both take a seat at your little dining table and it's a comfortable silence that surrounds you.

"When are you leaving for Los Angeles?" Matty inquires after taking a quick bite of fried egg and toast.

You pause with your fork hovering in the air, almost mid bite, thinking about the endless calls and emails you'd sent and received for this all to happen. "Flying so we arrive the day before," You take your bite of food and quickly eat it as you run through your schedule in your mind. "Flight is the evening of the eighth."

He hums with a cheeky smile on his face, "Okay."

"What?" You can't help but ask because why is he asking that and then acting like he's meaning to cause trouble.

"You know what that means." He lets himself trail off to bait you into his vagueness, really hoping you'd catch what he means but when your frown grows deeper on your face, he clears it up for you. "We've gotta make the most out of the first week of the year."

You're not sure what you were expecting but that was certainly not it. You can feel your heart hammering in your chest at the suggestiveness of it and you try to play it cool but you fail at finding any words to get him back so you sigh defeatedly, "I can't stand you."

Matty knows you well enough already to know you're just holding back, so he teases you further knowing he's right in this. "Sure you can't, baby."

After that the rest of breakfast is spent between chatter and soon enough you're done and helping each other put everything in the dishwasher to go back to bed.

Both of you silently wanted to spend as much time as you could with each other today, knowing that after this it was a week long wait for something you've been looking forward to for a while.

So you settle back in bed, hearing the thumping of his heart where your head lays over his chest and one of his arms around your shoulders keeping you flush against his side. You have your remote in hand, scrolling through films to watch and you're about to intertwine your legs with his when your phone starts ringing.