Chapter 2 - Rise of a New Hero

Start from the beginning

He then looked at King Arthur's picture who then inspected it towards the picture, unknown to him that it was a familiar face.

Jaune: huh...well whoever you are you sure look like a noble person.

He decided to borrow the book. After he had left the library the bell rang which a few students went to their classroom, Milton Grimm was beside him and looked at him.

Milton: do you wish to attend one of their classes?

Jaune looked at the Headmaster and back to the halls.

Jaune: can i?

Milton: of course, see what this school is about. Also, i wish to see what you hold. If i know Ozpin which i do... your world's knowledge could benefit this world.

Jaune then went to one of the classrooms which was Magicology, Along with the Headmaster he went inside the class which alerted the teacher.

Milton: Mr. Rumplestilskin, Mr. Arc wishes to join this class.

Rumplestilskin: alright, i wish to see you in detention when you fail... hehe he...

The little munchkin that looked like a gnome chuckled at jaune who just looked at him weirdly.

Jaune: okay...

Rumplestilskin: you may sit with Ms. Queen.

Jaune looked at where he was pointing, to show the girl he saw in a legacy day, and the one during the food fight.

As i sat down with the girl, she moved away from me a bit.

Jaune: i don't bite. Don't worry.

Raven: i know, but you should not be talking to me.

Jaune: and why not?

Raven: I'm the daughter of the Evil Queen. It should be obvious.

Jaune looked at Raven with confusion.

Jaune: Who?

The class then turned to Jaune after he had said he had not known the Evil Queen.

Raven: wait you don't know who the evil queen is? Don't you know the story of Snow white and the seven dwarves?

Jaune: Never heard of it.

The whole class was then shocked by the Blonde who have not heard of the famous Snow white.

Raven: wait you don't know Snow White.

Rumplestiltskin: MR. ARC! IF YOU ARE GOING TO CONTINUE TALKING TRY TO ANSWER THIS PROBLEM!

The class then got silent, jaune then got up and walked up to the board and looked at the problem. As Rumplestiltskin grins, waiting to punish the boy and put him in detention, Jaune did the unexpected thing.