𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞

Začít od začátku

The brunette glared at her best friend having detected the tone. Rhory watched amused as the pair fought with their eyes. He lets them fight it out a while before Hermione turned to him.

"How may we help you?" She said with a tone of politeness.

"Rosie and I were hoping to run you lot along Athens. You're friends are coming around, am I right?" Rhory told them.

"We're going around Athens?" Hermione visibly beamed.

Rhory admires her look of jubilation and nodded. "Yes, we use to go camping every summer but Deo and the oldies are getting jobs."

"That makes sense." Harry mumbled, fiddling with the gauze on his wrist."

"We will be leave when the rest arrives, is that fine? We're spending lunch by the pier."

"Sure," Hermione answered for Harry. "Thank you for telling us, Rhory."

"No worries. Just don't...murder each other anymore."

Meanwhile as the trio up in the manor was conversing casually, downstairs in the kitchen. Rosendo and Cassian were planning the other's murder plan. Calypso could only watch with her father, uncle, cousin, and friends.

"Are they always like this?" Theodore asked, chewing his breakfast, which was blueberry pancakes.

Calypso sighed. "We're much worse. This is their maximum."

Sirius was about to make a pun but Remus shoved him a garlic bread, effectively silencing the dog.

"Really? I feel like they could go worse." Blaise hummed, as the sound of Rosendo cursing his brother in Greek.

"Their worst was tossing Malachi down a cliff." Calypso said after swallowing her watermelon piece. Neville would be disappointed if she didn't eat her fruits.

"What's our worse?" Draco thought out loud.

"Plan my son's deathbed." Remus said, remembering the time they talked openly about Harry's funeral while the said boy was there snoring away.

"No, there's much worst." Sirius interrupted as the sound of Cassian smacking his brother with a heavy book. "Remember the time you little gremlins planned on helping spitfire with a biological hazard?"

"Ah, a virus. Good times." Blaise said with a faux nostalgia look on his face.

"That was two months ago." Theodore deadpanned, staring at one of his best friends.

"Rose, please, we're not letting them re-enact a Greek play!" Cassian sighed exasperatedly. He was close to committing fratricide.

"They're like greek gods! Think about the entertainment!" Rose said half-serious.

Cassian sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Lili, tell me wise words why I shouldn't commit murder right now."

"There's no books in Azkaban." Surprisingly, it was Calypso and Sirius that replied in unison.

"Fair enough." The blue-eyed teen sighed, raising his head to glare at his little brother.

"Hey—" Reagan caught himself from further saying anything as Rosendo bolted out the room. The only Hellenes in the room frowned seeing his best friend with a mischievous smile exit the room.