𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐬

𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟑

𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟑

The Room of Requirement was filled to the brim with students. Anticipation and Excitement buzzed around the room. Today's lesson was being held by Calypso Black and Harry Potter. Two prominent power houses of Hogwarts. It was rare for them to teach. Calypso never had a lesson, only assisting her brother or friend. As for Harry, he only taught defensive and offensive spells. So, seeing them teacher, together, nonetheless, is rare and exciting. Who wouldn't be?

Two humbled but powerful students are teaching you their ways. If you didn't admire them, you would be worshiping them.

Surprisingly, today's lesson is practical, something they haven't done in a while. As much as they like learning how to go against each other in combat, they rely on their wands with a book of spells. The lesson they were learning was a certain charm. With the recent attack on Harry while on the Quidditch Field by a dementor, they were called by their Knight Medallia to attend a lesson about a repelling charm against a Dementor.  Thus, answers why they are gathered for this club activity.  The room was far from their usual practice course, the walls were covered in mirrors, four pillars reaching the high ceiling and a levitated platform that a student usually stands on when teaching, there was black board by the wall of it showing the wand movement and incantation.

'Expecto Patronum' was written on the black board. Some already had pronounced it. Others didn't attempt to move their wand. That was a rule. If you don't know it, don't wave it.