𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐬

"You will do as I say," 

"You're not my father,"

"Your father is a disgrace! You will be answering to the Lord, Calypso. My son will not be a dead man walking! Avenge your family name!" Lucius hollered, throwing a vase at the girl. 

The orphaned teen stood like steel. She bit her tongue, stopping the cry from escaping her mouth. She felt blood oozing from her forehead and dripping down her eyebrow and to her cheeks. She held the same voided gaze at her uncle, she want to burn him, slit his throat, beat him to death, and cook him alive. 

She...wanted him dead. 

"Die," Was her last words before turning on her heel and blazing out. She went on smoothly as she took floo powder and muttered the address perfectly before ducking under the flames. 

The girl stumbled into Grimauld place, went past the lounge room, and straight to the stairs. She ignored her grandmother's shrieks and sped to her room. She stopped by the door, seeing her father holding her baby book. He immediately looked up and his face ashened seeing her. 

"Darling?" The lost father stood up from his seat. 

Calypso felt lost. Very lost. The only thing she could do was spill over the overflowing cup she had done to herself. She was hurt, and tired, and the only man to ever consider her as a child with a kindred soul was in front of her. Her father.

"Father," The girl croaked out, tears streaming down her soulless eyes. "A vase...was...it hurts."

Sirius didn't need to be told twice before scooping her into his arms like he'd done when she was a baby. "Come here, my heart, let's get you all patched up. They won't hurt you here."

"

𝟐𝟗𝐭𝐡 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟐

Calypso breathed in the familiar rainy breeze of Britain, her feet were back in her motherland and the dreary Malfoy Manor stood in front of her and her brother who were all judging the place slightly. As she stepped forward the door opened revealing an excited-looking Draco Malfoy. A smile graced the girl's face at the fact that they both missed each other.

"Lili!" Draco giddily called out, hugging his cousintightly. "The house was so boring! I couldn't annoy you so mother had managed to be at the end of my stick."

Lili laughed lightly. "Is she past his ire?"

The Blonde scoffed, "Barely, I think she has some left."

The girl shook her head before breaking the hug and stepping aside to introduce her brother to her cousin. Draco visibly beamed seeing his cousin's family...or less Siblings.